What is worse for your health using a lot of steroids and do some crazy cuts like Cyborg or..

MCDojoMMA

You are weak
@Blue
Reaction score
What is worse for your health using a lot of steroids and do some crazy cuts like Cyborg or getting smashed by Cyborg like Lansberg?

I would pick Lansberg. If I was a girl.

If I was a guy, I would definitely pick the guy using a lot of steroids and doing some crazy cuts.

What would you pick?

2/10

tumblr_n4sg3sHNbO1rm3u4ao1_400.gif

It's good for you to confuse the body, right babe?

What is worse for your health using a lot of steroids and do some crazy cuts like Cyborg or getting smashed by Cyborg like Lansberg?

If I was a guy, I would definitely pick the guy using a lot of steroids and doing some crazy cuts.

What would you pick?

Never has this been more appropriate:

{<huh}

Head is always the most critic part of human body, so if they smash your head with punches, kicks and everything, thats not very healthy. Also de knees to the body and kicks that hurt just from seeing them!

My fiancee is a Doctor. I'm gonna ask her for her professional opinion. I'll get back to you.

I think when women take steroids things go awry
but I have not graduated from from the Brahs School of Medicine

I think when women take steroids things go awry
but I have not graduated from from the Brahs School of Medicine

If by awry you mean big clits and super horny, then yeah, you're right.

Steroids are good for you in proper doses.

No amount of head trauma or extreme weight cutting is ever good for your brain or kidneys.

The inconvenient truth is that being a pro athlete + an appropriate dose of PEDs is far more healthy than being a pro athlete + being "clean".

Head trauma is never good.

What would you pick?

So basically you're asking what we prefer, being Cyborg or getting smashed by Cyborg?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back