Chael Sonnen: "Yoel Romero is not juiced ... he just has really good genetics ... he was blessed"

Hi-Tech

Slavic Fighter
Banned
Reaction score

Timestamp

Chael Sonnen with some good reasoning. Romero has always looked like that and looks just the same after the strict USADA testing started. He's clean and haters can't deal with that because they expected him to be sidelined by USADA or become deflated and this didn't happen.

Practically genetics.

The eye test for steroids is part of the bro sciences - although honestly it's pretty accurate most of the time

"I'm a guy that lived in that world. When a guy takes his t-shirt off, I can tell you exactly what he's taking. I can look at his traps, I can look at his pecs; his definition. I know what he has taken and how he got to look that way."

Chael knows. I think we should trust him.

see guys, PED connoisseur is saying his opinion. romero is clean

Don't put Yoel Romero's name with steroids he's major against that.

This is how "blessed" person looks like
0-36045

In his case I will never believe it. He is just too old to be looking like that, even if we take the age out of the equation

He's from the Caribbean; is normal, even among non-athletes.

Chael Sonnen is right.
Yoel Romero is a genetic FREAK dude was an Olympic medalist in Wrestling. He would never use PEDs. Thats an embarrassment to your country. Olympic drug testing is the most strictest in any sport ever no one really cheats there. Also Romero is getting close to 40 thats when your Muscles reach their PRIME. Thats why Romero is so ripped right now at his age not because of PEDs. Its called old man strength.

Clean eating (chicken and broccoli), fish oil + multi = All natty No for ghey Jesus.

Romero was a wrestler, don't forget that. His body looks normal to me, after all those hard training years

Cheaty cheaterton sticking up for another cheaty cheaterton.

How cute.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back