just watched the cyborg documentary....

Aksacli

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
i have to say it is absolutely sick how the ufc is treating this warrior woman. she seems like such a nice gentil genuine emotional person.this alone makes her very beautiful in my eyes. yeah she destroys girls in the ring but thats her job.

im a cris cyborg fan for life. it broke my heart to see her at 29:40 , 35:00 like that

Last edited:
Cyborg is a class act. Always talks about hard work, sacrifice, and her dedication to the martial arts. Also a Cyborg fan for life.

The UFC is treating Cyborg bad?
She can drink all the tropicana she wants and fight significantly smaller opponents in her home country Brazil.

Seems like a good deal.

The UFC is treating Cyborg bad?
She can drink all the tropicana she wants and fight significantly smaller opponents in her home country Brazil.

Seems like a good deal.
shes the best female fighter in the world , she deserves to be treated like she is

all i know is the next time she fights at 140 it better be a top 10 opponent i dont see the point of making her kill herself to make 140 if she is just gonna fight another scrub

I'm no weight lifting expert, but I'm pretty sure that if she decreased how much she lifts, and increased her reps, she would lose a few pounds of muscle.

i have to say it is absolutely sick how the ufc is treating this warrior woman. she seems like such a nice gentil genuine emotional person.this alone makes her very beautiful in my eyes. yeah she destroys girls in the ring but thats her job.

im a cris cyborg fan for life. it broke my heart to see her at 29:40 , 35:00 like that

I really like Cris but as far as this whole weight debacle.
A) No one is making her do it.
B) She is carrying a lot of muscle weight which is an OPTIONAL advantage, she doesn't have to have that build
She is however very nice & talented and as impressed as I am with her performances in the UFC, people seem to forget she hasn't faced anyone that is in the top 15 even.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cyborg is a class act. Always talks about hard work, sacrifice, and her dedication to the martial arts. Also a Cyborg fan for life.
Me too. I was very happy to see that she stopped asking to fight for the bw belt.... let the ufc run after her... she´s the real show... but instead they´ll probably bend over backwards to accomodate their hermit champ if she decides to leave the cave.

to make a weigh and being pursued by usada is a shit....great fights were in the japan open weights or in the early ufc's

Been her fan for a while, I remember when she came into Elite XC and they said she was a monster and she absolutely beasted Shayna Baszler. Been a fan fo hers ever since. She's an awesome fighter, and an awesome person.

shes the best female fighter in the world , she deserves to be treated like she is

She is, she's being told she needs to get her weight down to a division that exists in order to prove she's the best fighter in the world. Rather than crushing cans that weigh 20-30 lbs as she is doing now.

Stop taking Roids Guyborg,your mental health will thank you.
Cryin like a baby...

I love Cyborg! Big fan of the WMMA GOAT!

mens division is infinite in theory...womens stops at 135....either have womens MMA and have an untapped Division or just call it what it is.....PATHETIC

UFC gave her a lot of time and chances to make weight. I'm sure she's a nice person and all, but she's the one that wants to fight with a 15-20 pound advantage at fight night, not the other girls. She chooses to maintain that amount of muscle mass by doing specific exercises and the prolonged steroid use is also a factor, since she retains some long term benefits from it.

I'm not trying to insult her here or judge her by her appearance, I'm merely stating facts. Literally 99,9% of people I know(regardless of lifestyle or occupation) do not look that much different in before/after pics at the age of 20-35. She looked as a woman when she was 18-20 or so, and by the time she was 26-27 her neck was super thick, jawline changed, she added lot of lean muscle etc. Sorry bro, but that's not natural. Female body(even if we're talking about a genetically gifted woman) has its limits and women have a harder time building and maintaining muscle. Especially since this sport involves more aerobic work than anything else. Even men are not super muscular because it hurts their performance in the ring.

She's not the victim here. She's calling out women who are 20 pounds lighter than her and have female bodies(normal % of body fat etc.), so I really don't see how she's the victim here. And yes, you can't blame the UFC for not wanting to build a division based on Cyborg, because there is too high of a risk for her popping for steroids again and then they'd have an entire division of ladies nobody really knows and who won't be able to sell PPVs. I have nothing against Cyborg, I wish her all the best in life but come on, she's not the victim. Seems to me like a classic example of a person who got manipulated by people around her and she's seriously detached from reality. Probably with a good heart she thinks she's right, but she's definitely not. I guess it's one of those weird things where people really buy into what their "friends" are telling them.

I just can't understand why would anyone think that these other women are afraid of her. They're professional fighters, they've all been hit hard in their life and they wouldn't be in this business if they were afraid to get hit. Like I said, nobody can blame women who walk around at 150-160 pounds with normal body fat % for a female body for not wanting to fight a known steroid cheat who walks around at 175-180 and has a lot of lean muscle. It's not about the fear of getting hit, there is simply nothing to be gained from this for anyone else other than Cyborg. She chooses to try and cut 30-35 pounds instead of lowering her base weight, she's not the victim, it's that simple.

It takes a tough man to make a tender thread.

Keep fucking that chicken TS.

UFC gave her a lot of time and chances to make weight. I'm sure she's a nice person and all, but she's the one that wants to fight with a 15-20 pound advantage at fight night, not the other girls. She chooses to maintain that amount of muscle mass by doing specific exercises and the prolonged steroid use is also a factor, since she retains some long term benefits from it.

I'm not trying to insult her here or judge her by her appearance, I'm merely stating facts. Literally 99,9% of people I know(regardless of lifestyle or occupation) do not look that much different in before/after pics at the age of 20-35. She looked as a woman when she was 18-20 or so, and by the time she was 26-27 her neck was super thick, jawline changed, she added lot of lean muscle etc. Sorry bro, but that's not natural. Female body(even if we're talking about a genetically gifted woman) has its limits and women have a harder time building and maintaining muscle. Especially since this sport involves more aerobic work than anything else. Even men are not super muscular because it hurts their performance in the ring.

She's not the victim here. She's calling out women who are 20 pounds lighter than her and have female bodies(normal % of body fat etc.), so I really don't see how she's the victim here. And yes, you can't blame the UFC for not wanting to build a division based on Cyborg, because there is too high of a risk for her popping for steroids again and then they'd have an entire division of ladies nobody really knows and who won't be able to sell PPVs. I have nothing against Cyborg, I wish her all the best in life but come on, she's not the victim. Seems to me like a classic example of a person who got manipulated by people around her and she's seriously detached from reality. Probably with a good heart she thinks she's right, but she's definitely not. I guess it's one of those weird things where people really buy into what their "friends" are telling them.

I just can't understand why would anyone think that these other women are afraid of her. They're professional fighters, they've all been hit hard in their life and they wouldn't be in this business if they were afraid to get hit. Like I said, nobody can blame women who walk around at 150-160 pounds with normal body fat % for a female body for not wanting to fight a known steroid cheat who walks around at 175-180 and has a lot of lean muscle. It's not about the fear of getting hit, there is simply nothing to be gained from this for anyone else other than Cyborg. She chooses to try and cut 30-35 pounds instead of lowering her base weight, she's not the victim, it's that simple.
Tldr man

I agree with everything, she is just crying to lose that extra weight :D
WAR CYBORG!

Back