Zane Simon has a brilliant idea

lalaland

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Let's make girls who aren't good enough for the UFC's BW division fight the 170 lbs monster that is Cyborg.

<{JustBleed}>

Who the fuck is Zane Simon?

Why would the worst fighters of a lighter division be forced to fight the best fighter of the next heaviest division?

Cyborg would've murdered Jessamyn Duke and Shayna Baszler, and as entertaining as that would've been for the audience, it would've set the UFC leap years back regulation-wise.

That would be really fucked up.

Which means I can totally see the UFC pulling that shit.

Losing to Ronda is easier and pays better.... she takes your arm, you tap 3 times and cash in the check... Cyborg will beat the fuck out of you and reconstruct your face.

It's the UFC version of a golden parachute.

They basically already do that. But instead of cutting UFC women, they approach non UFC women and say "If you are willing to fight Cyborg, we will sign you."

Seems like a good way to please JBG.

JBG always be praised.

They bring in a monster like Lesnar and he got Hunt. They bring in a machine like Cyborg and she gets an unranked fighter? I want these MMA reporters to grow some balls and ask Dana WTF?

Would it be any more fucked up than the women that had to fight Fallon Fox tho? I wouldn't be against seeing Eye or Bethe fight Cyborg.
Speaking of Fallon Fox, Ashlee Evans Smith beat her, so I could see her taking a fight with Cyborg.
Rather have someone with name value instead of a random like Lansbergs.

They basically already do that. But instead of cutting UFC women, they approach non UFC women and say "If you are willing to fight Cyborg, we will sign you."

Cyborg can fight twice as much now; I smell the next Fedor in our midst.

<7>

Yeah let's send them out with a bad paycheck and some head trauma! That'll teach them!
Them after Cyborg mauls them, we'll cut them anyway.

What they need to do is make 145 a legitimate division with rankings and a belt. Give women an initiative to actually go there, rather than go up only to get destroyed and lose stock. Do a TUF season to find 145 talent.

Hell, the last 4 years this TUF show has been shit. Now there's an actual opportunity to do something good and they are doing a manlet show because Demetrious Johnson has already destroyed all his opponents 3 times. Zzz.

Back