Coach Wink:"Travis Browne Forgot All the Footwork He Had"

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

coach wink talking about browne vs werdum 2 he also says he is not sure he would take browne back

Lol tarvis Berne is the absolute worst I hope he stays with Edmond and Rhonda until his career is done

His eyepokes have been looking good, though

Last edited:
Perfect example of what happens when you try to win combat using a sport game style.

Of course he would take him back, hoping he brings his girlfriend with him

I remember Travis Browne's amazing footwork against Big Foot. He moved like a HW Dominick Cruz, except Travis is big, lanky, slow, and injures himself when he does it.

Teach him! ~ Teach him please and Rhonda can understand what Standup is?

Every single time they tell that story about Edmond telling Browne he doesnt know how to punch then teaching Travis Browne how to throw a jab it makes me shake my head. He got the MMA version of the ol' snake oil salesmen.

His footwork at Jackson Wink was shit. Edmond is still having to work really hard to unlearn Travis all the bad habits he took there.

I remember Travis Browne's amazing footwork against Big Foot. He moved like a HW Dominick Cruz, except Travis is big, lanky, slow, and injures himself when he does it.
He got Cruz so down that he even injured himself.

All he does is box now. He doesn't threaten with TDs or kicks. He became one dimensional and predictable under Edmond.

lol since when did Travis Browne have noteworthy footwork?

Remember when he blew out a leg tryna dance like he was Dominick Cruz rofl

Wink is so overrated and basically all his fighters have shit boxing and mediocre technique. Brandon Gibson>>>>>

All he does is box now. He doesn't threaten with TDs or kicks. He became one dimensional and predictable under Edmond.

Except that he doesn't even box anymore either. He didn't want to let his hands go against Werdum, it was frustrating to watch.

but he can Jab now, even if it's only thin air.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back