Reaction score
* Has never lost a fight in MMA.

* Dominates everyone

* All of the other women are afraid of her

* UFC ran from her for years

* Could probably beat Caraway

Short answer...

She fights girls.

...and no, that's not a sexist statement.

It's a fact.

Short answer...

She fights girls.

...and no, that's not a sexist statement.

It's a fact.

RR was in it. She has never lost and is the true champion of the women's division. No one ever knocked her off the mountain. Take the 5 best out there right now and she mauls them all. RR ran from her from years and that counts for something considering the fact that she was in the P4P discussion.

Last edited:
eYBlyNq.gif

RR was in it. She has never lost and is the true champion of the women's division. No ever took knocked her off the mountain. Take the 5 best out there right now and she mauls them all. RR ran from her from years and that counts for something considering the fact that she was in the P4P discussion.

Borg is the female PRIME Mike Tyson.

...but again, we're talking about girls.

Imagine RR fighting MM.

O_O

O_O

O_O

* Dominates everyone

Men have better competition and the skill level is higher. I disagree with your last statement. She can beat Caraway? How?

* Has never lost a fight in MMA. -wrong

* Dominates everyone - wrong

* All of the other women are afraid of her -wrong

* UFC ran from her for years - wrong

* Could probably beat Caraway -wrong

She's an ogre so i'm not sure how that works out

Men have better competition and the skill level is higher. I disagree with your last statement. She can beat Caraway? How?

That part was just a little sattire I threw in there. What good is a women's P4P thread without a mention of a potential Caraway match up>

* Dominates everyone

We're not you fuckin troll

Caraway?? honestly I think she d beat Connor up, She is a one of a kind athlete to ever come to this world,, If people thought RR can beat up some guys its more logical that cyborg can do it,, Cyborg would ragdoll RR to oblivion she would look worst than she did with HH, even Jones thought RRcould beat some guys..

* Dominates everyone

I don't really believe in P4P as a concept, and but if I did women should be ranked separately from men. And in that scenario Cyborg would be a clear cut #1, with Rousey at a distant #2.

Also, your post is wrong. Cyborg lost her first professional fight by double kneebar.

Tough to judge someone's pound for pound status when they have never fought anyone the same size or sex before.

We aren't. She cuts 30 lbs to fight in the shallowest female division. She's a medium sized fish in a tiny-ass pond. That doesn't deserve a P4P ranking. Neither did Ronda. When there's enough talent in any of those divisions to warrant discussions, then we'll discuss. Until then, go away.

She'd be a terrible contender for P4P status since she's notably bigger than her opponents.

- Fights no one.

- Fought roided up for years.

- Tampers scales.

- Holds onto the cage.

- Ducks BW like it's the plague.

- Wouldn't dare fight someone on an even playing field.

- Thinks smaller girls should come up and fight her at her weight.

- Thinks the BW champ should defend the BW belt against her at FW for some reason.

Are the asterisks to note things that aren't true? I ask because the first thing in the list says she has never lost a fight in mma, but that's not true.

Back