If Mc Tapper doesn´t fight Eddie, he´ll trilogy Diaz this time at MW for a ts at Bisping or Hendo

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
The fantastic four (The Chris, Romero, Luke and Jacare) are gonna have to wait a little longer... that´s because Conor "the whole ufc is my division" McGregor is coming for that belt at MW if he doesn´t get that NY card.

Conor will secure his title shot after moving up 26 divisions above his natural weight to fight at middleweight for the most anticipated trilogy ever with the huge green monster 20 x his size: The Incredible Hulk Diaz.... . The poster will be more or less like this.
superman hulk.jpg

Either this or he´s fighting Spider man for the New York friendly neighborhood hero undisputed title. I´m sure his fans would rather see Conor Mc Goat land that crisp left on the Spider´s chin all night, right?
conor spider.jpg

After all, who cares about Eddie "zero ppv" Alvarez vs Khabib "not a life changing paycheck" Nurmagomedov???

Last edited:
Your thread isn't funny.

You tried...

1 month and op is still salty af

Neither is what they´re doing to the ufc.
They denied him the Alvarez fight and are trying to force him in to the Aldo fight. The "money fight" thing worked for a little while, but I think the Brass is seeing that this is a trend that will not be good for the future. It seems like they are trying to restore order. Hopefully, anyways.

Why do people say dumb shit like "McTapper"? I was rooting for Nate, but tapping when you're caught is what you're supposed to do. People tap every card. You sound like you're twelve. Stop.

They denied him the Alvarez fight and are trying to force him in to the Aldo fight. The "money fight" thing worked for a little while, but I think the Brass is seeing that this is a trend that will not be good for the future. It seems like they are trying to restore order. Hopefully, anyways.
Hopefully you´re right.

Why do people say dumb shit like "McTapper"? I was rooting for Nate, but tapping when you're caught is what you're supposed to do. People tap every card. You sound like you're twelve. Stop.
You seem too worried about how people call a guy that calls himself god...

Last edited:
You seem to worried about how people call a guy that calls himself god...

I'm not worried about anything. I'm saying submissions are part of the game. Tapping is part of the game. Folks that think tapping is some unusually bizarre cowardly tactic either don't watch MMA, understand MMA, or are clinically retarded. This has nothing to do with Conor, and everything to do with your understanding (or rather lack thereof) of submissions and their place in MMA.

I am not a Conor fan. I am not defending Conor. I'm pointing out how someone (you) made a stupid post.

Mid week drinks is it?
The fantastic four (The Chris, Romero, Luke and Jacare) are gonna have to wait a little longer... that´s because Conor "the whole ufc is my division" McGregor is coming for that belt at MW if he doesn´t get that NY card.

Conor will secure his title shot after moving up 26 divisions above his natural weight to fight at middleweight for the most anticipated trilogy ever with the huge green monster 20 x his size: The Incredible Hulk Diaz.... . The poster will be more or less like this.
View attachment 146699

Either this or he´s fighting Spider man for the New York friendly neighborhood hero undisputed title. I´m sure his fans would rather see Conor Mc Goat land that crisp left on the Spider´s chin all night, right?
View attachment 146703

After all, who cares about Eddie "zero ppv" Alvarez vs Khabib "not a super pop star" Nurmagomedov???
You're 12, aren't you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back