Is Ronda really coming back in UFC or she'll do Gina's thing?

woloo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Is Ronda really coming back in UFC or she'll do Gina's thing like making movies and retiring?

As a WMMA fan, I really want to see Ronda vs Cyborg. Otherwise, WMMA is pretty much dead except for a few fighters like JJ, Nunes, Tate, Holm.

Ronda-Rousey-Purple-Pillow.jpg

There should be a thread of things more likely to happen than Rousey vs Cyborg. 200 pages would be conservative.

It doesn't look good for WMMA when their biggest stars refuse to come back after their 1st loss.

Last edited:
Everyone knew she'd have a huge crash after losing but I never expected it to be this long. And the fact that there's still no fight lined up or timeline for her return is bizarre.

I was happy to see her lose as much as the next person but I still want to see her come back.

every day she is losing the advantage and soon will be at a disadvantage....too scared to lose to fight.

I think she will be back sooner than later

It doesn't look good for WMMA when their biggest stars refuses to come back after their 1st loss.
doesnt really matter, they will fill main events and prelims with wmma even if they are garbage.

i really do hope she'll do Gina's thing

doesnt really matter, they will fill main events and prelims with wmma even if they are garbage.

It absolutely matters.

Honda was huge among women and is/was the biggest figure for WMMA we've ever seen. Before her it was Gina.

Gina not so much, but Honda had hundreds of thousands of women looking up to her and was basically their real life Wonder Woman.

It's hard as fuck to find a woman who is both beautiful and dominant.

No way is Cyborg going to fill those shoes.

She probably scares your average female viewer and soon as they see she got popped for steroids?

Miesha would have been solid to fill those shoes, even though she's 0-2 to Honda. She beats Holly so she was on her way........then immediately after Nunes happened.

I believe Ronda's mystique is long gone - not even because of losing, but because of her way of dealing with this loss afterwards.

Gina's a lot better at acting and she's quite more attractive. .so Honda has got a long way to go to reach Gina status

Gina's a lot better at acting and she's quite more attractive. .so Honda has got a long way to go to reach Gina status

Gina's been acting exclusively for 8 years and still isn't good. Let's not pretend she's anything other than a B actress with very few speaking lines. When she did Haywire they had to overdub her voice it was so awful. Also, people say Ronda is fat...check Gina out nowadays. I'm not fat shaming but Gina has always been in the 180 lb range.

Gina's been acting exclusively for 8 years and still isn't good. Let's not pretend she's anything other than a B actress with very few speaking lines. When she did Haywire they had to overdub her voice it was so awful. Also, people say Ronda is fat...check Gina out nowadays. I'm not fat shaming but Gina has always been in the 180 lb range.
That was sarcasm bro...and yes, she's much better looking than fat armed honda.

I believe Ronda's mystique is long gone - not even because of losing, but because of her way of dealing with this loss afterwards.

And watch how fast she gets it back when she beats Nunes for the title. There's no better story than a seeing someone on top of the world have off the mountain and climb back up to the top.

Both Gina and Rhonda didnt even stand anywhere close to attractive woman. At least Gina has quite pretty face, but thats it. Besides, they are both fat now.

The only fall back I can see, which is still kinda weak sauce, is that Honda said she wants to retire from MMA at age 28.

If she wants to leave a really solid legacy that girls can completely admire....do the Holm rematch.

For the casuals, a fighter is only as good as their last fight.

If Honda goes to Hollywood, she's fucked.

The only single reason Hollywood took her and Gina up in the first place is because they are good looking and can kick ass/were dominant.

Coming off that loss to Holly isn't going to help her.

*Gina is good looking. Honda is relatively good looking.

We're talking about fighters here, not models.

And watch how fast she gets it back when she beats Nunes for the title. There's no better story than a seeing someone on top of the world have off the mountain and climb back up to the top.

Climbing back at the top by being given a gifted title shot and defeating one girl that is random champion anyway? I dont think so.

Back