How about if they bring a piñata for cyborg next as well...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The UFC hyping machine back at it again! It was extremely very stressful to watch last night's fight without getting a blow to my intellect. F the UFC's hyping and exaggerated promoting fighters that high, only to have them getting slaughtered like that. Do you guys feel belittled by the matching of yesterday's main event or what?

Last edited:
The UFC hyping machine back at it again! It was extremely very stressful to watch last night's fight without getting a blow to my intellect. F the UFC's hyping and exaggerated promoting fighters that high, only to have them getting slaughtered like that. Do you guys feels belittled by the matching of yesterday's main event or what?
hHM4M7uROOkYtbBU9ecw_Don't%20Get%20Shoes%20Wet.gif

It was a squash match for sure, but what can they do? They can't force anyone to move divisions, so it is what it is. It sucks, but unless Cyborg loses some weight, it's not going to change.

Puh-lease -- Cyborg can't make pinata weight. She'll be whining that this dude won't accommodate a catch-weight:

pinata-006.jpg

She should fight men. For real.

She should fight men. For real.
Gina gave her a run for her money, so I think Miesha , Holms and the new lesbian champ can definitely give her a run for her money, but not girls who are masochist!

It was a squash match for sure, but what can they do? They can't force anyone to move divisions, so it is what it is. It sucks, but unless Cyborg loses some weight, it's not going to change.

Per your AV... good lord , that was the greatest episode ever.

al_bundy.jpg

86b0d5c2b3ccc8d4a3bec4dc5372ceda21d05d29a569719f51d7970484b4a931.jpg

True, but I gotta agree with TS- in the promo, Joe was going on about Lina being a world class striker & this could be Cyborg's toughest challenge yet(Joe may have said "in the ufc"), etc.
I bought into it, thinking this could be good... Nope.

When the ref pulled them apart from the clinch and Lina had distance, I thought "here we go, let's see that world class kickboxing"....Lina just froze.
I don't even remember her attempting a kick the entire fight.

So I'm with TS- the hype was so off, I legitimately wondered if they were talking about a different fighter.

14 significant strikes is being generous...
image.jpeg

Cyborg will only accept the fight if she's guaranteed to have a minimum 30lb weight advantage on the piñata.

What's fucking goofy is I have a buddy who rolled a few times with him, Al Bundy. There weren't 4 touchdowns in a single game at Polk High, but, that was once in a lifetime, obviously. Ed O'Neill is hard-hardcore gangster shit. Got started in BJJ with Rorion Gracie, introduced by John Millius, who wrote "Apocalypse Now."
ed-oneill-BJJ.jpg

Last edited:
I like the way Dominic Cruz was sort of prodding at Honda while going against UFC hype by saying Cyborg is the best female fighter in the world.

Cyborg will only accept the fight if she's guaranteed to have a minimum 30lb weight advantage on the piñata.

True, but I gotta agree with TS- in the promo, Joe was going on about Lina being a world class striker & this could be Cyborg's toughest challenge yet(Joe may have said "in the ufc"), etc.
I bought into it, thinking this could be good... Nope.

When the ref pulled them apart from the clinch and Lina had distance, I thought "here we go, let's see that world class kickboxing"....Lina just froze.
I don't even remember her attempting a kick the entire fight.

So I'm with TS- the hype was so off, I legitimately wondered if they were talking about a different fighter.

14 significant strikes is being generous...
View attachment 146689
They even show her throwing some "slick" elbows, i believe she didnt throw a single one, it was as one sided as it can get, ridiculous.

Back