The UFC 205 conundrum.

Jin Akutsu

Gengar Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nurmagomedov wants to fight Alvarez.

Alvarez wants to fight McGregor.

Dana wants Nurmagomedov to fight Alvarez.

McGregor wants to fight Alvarez, but doesn't want to lose his title in doing so.

Aldo wants to fight McGregor.

Dana wants McGregor to fight Aldo.

conu3-2a.jpg

What ends up happening?

Conor keeps the FW belt, TKO's Eddie, and then goes back down and KO's Aldo again.

<42> of course.

Last edited:
Sounds about right, and I just saw another thread that said the exact same thing... Is this some kind of meme or something? Anyway, I think most likely outcome is McGregor vs Aldo or Alvarez vs Khabib as co-main.

Conor keeps the FW belt, gets submitted by Eddie, and then goes back down and gets TKOed by Aldo.

Conor keeps the FW belt, gets submitted by Eddie, and then goes back down and gets TKOed by Aldo.
In your dreams possibly.

> Aldo TKO'ing Conor, yet Conor has never been finished by strikes.

<36>

Aldo runs. Khabib gets injured. Conor fights Alvarez. Dana stood his ground. Fans get what they want.

Eddie vs. Khabib and Also vs. Max at 206 and Conor vs. Nick Diaz at 205

Conor stole Aldo's soul, Aldo ain't tko'ing him.
Yeah, no way man. And I like Aldo, I mean I defended him the whole build up to 200 saying that he was going to pick Frankie apart (which he did just like I said) but that man is not finishing Conor.

Mcgregor calls the shots. He fight Edward. He gets lw belt.

Khabib fights Johnson and winner gets Conor

Aldo can fight someone at 155

Yeah, no way man. And I like Aldo, I mean I defended him the whole build up to 200 saying that he was going to pick Frankie apart (which he did just like I said) but that man is not finishing Conor.

Yeah Aldo lost that killer instinct a few years ago.

I'm fine with Conor fighting Alvarez, as long as he is stripped of the belt. The first person to ever hold 2 belts at the same time shouldn't be 1-1 against a gatekeeper in his last 2 fights, it's just not right.

Conor needs to defend his FW title or vacate and go after it again some other time.

That said, Conor should fight Alverez.

Khabib can fight... anyone. Dont care at this point, just not for the title.

205 is a wrap son. No Conundrum. Better start obsessing over 206.

Most likely. Or either gets TKOed by Aldo goes back to his trilogy vs Nate in another desperate attempt to get a shot at lw and gets choked out again.

They just need to do both Aldo vs Conor and then Alvarez vs Conor on the 205 maybe 206 card Co main event. Same night because we all know McG will most likely K.O. Aldo in 40 seconds or less. Then he can just chill in the ring while they carry Aldo out and march Eddie in. Go big! UFC.

Feels like they are going to roll with Woodley vs Wonderboy and JJ vs Karolina, ppv will bomb big time.

2zyexx21.jpg
They all get injured and Conor fights late replacement Diego Sanchez!

Back