Fighters that have taken a lot of damage

DOMMA

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
upload_2016-9-25_23-37-21.png
upload_2016-9-25_23-41-58.png

Big Foot has taken a lot of damage, losing 6 of his last 8 fights by KO. When is the UFC going to shut this guy down.

Nate Diaz

Matt brown had a terrible concussion after UFC 201 and was put on bed rest for awhile after concussion symptoms taking effect

Robbie LAWLER has been in some wars

Mention again the Diaz bros and their scar tissues Andrei arlovski how many times has his head bounced on the canvas like a basketball?

Shogun rua is not that old but seems so in fight years and all the wars he has been in

Hector Lombard has taken a lot of damage in a short time span from his last two fights.

Nelson
Leben
Sanchez
Edgar
Condit
Franklin
Griffin

To name a few.

Reemskis, yet he seems to have his faculties in order

Mir and Hunt both took a lot of big shots over the years

JDS :(

Reem :(

Hendo :(

Felder :(

Hendricks

Arlovski

Maynard

Diaz brothers

Lil Nog & Big Nog

Lauzon

Mizugaki

Rory (post Robbie)

Gomi

Lawler

Tibau

BJ Penn

Mir

Kos

Brown

Shogun

Alvarez

Sanchez

Bigfoot

Hunt

Ellenberger

Marquardt

Condit

Edgar

Lamas

Rashad

and I'll determine whether or not RDA deserves to be on this list after Fergie lol

Last edited:
Diego Sanchez
Frankie Edgar
Chuck Liddell
Chris Leben
Josh "Bring the Pain" Haynes
Mark Hunt

Lina Lansberg

Lansberg will possibly be the women's BW Diaz. Losing decision after decision without ever being knocked cold.
Cyborg was basically her Josh Thomson. Now that that storm has passed no one will knock her out

Edgar hasn't taken a lot of damage especially lately. only in the two Maynard fights where he took a lot
He has taken a lot of damage, though, even if he currently isn't.

I'd hate to admit it since he's my favorite fighter, but Alexander Gustafsson has taken a lot of damage.

I really hope he's made adjustments and won't be absorbing uppercuts in the clinch any more.

Back