Anderson "the Spider" Silva Appreciation thread

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
On top of all the records he established in the ufc, noone can deny his goat status comes mainly from his willingness to put on a show. And what a show it has been.

So let´s appreciate Silva while he´s still around.... wheter you like him or not he´s a show man!!.... he´s been by far one of the most entertaining fighters in the sport and simply one of the greatest if not the greatest martial artist to ever step inside the octagon. And to see him coming in to his walkout song and his aura of invencibility was also amazing... Unparalleled! Fucking awesome!!!!

We´ll all miss him when he is gone....

Can you imagine the waste of talent and highlights it would´ve been if he decided to play the game as safely as the decision machine GPS?

War silva. I have him 3rd greatest of all time and can appreciate his willingness to take chances to finish the fight. All hail the spider

His history should speak for itself. Nobody cares he is 0-4-1 in his last fights. I'm sick of hearing that shit.

IMG_20150201_001029.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

My favorite fighter

bdFLUGk.gif

silva%20celebration.gif

The fact that he stepped up to fight DC at 200 is pretty badass...who does that?

I had the honor of training with him a couple weeks ago, it was a dream come true. easily one of the best days of my life training with the greatest fighter to ever walk the planet. thanks for everything anderson!

Anderson is the shit. Watching him fight is what made me a hardcore fan. His comeback against sonnen was the stuff of legends.

Anderson was the best fighter I have ever watched fight live.

The stuff this guy was able to do in his prime was just stupid. <{silvanormal}>

I had the honor of training with him a couple weeks ago, it was a dream come true. easily one of the best days of my life training with the greatest fighter to ever walk the planet. thanks for everything anderson!
What was he like?

Silva for sure is a goat in his own right some are called goat for winning while some are goat for not only winning but winning impressively

love him or hate him he always given you best shows and always step up to save cards..and has one of best all time knockouts reel.
Silva bless
is normal
i come for work
i BAck
its big show!
burger king!

We've seen how hard it is for fighters to hold on to that title. Even really good fighters struggle to defend more than a few times. It's pretty crazy that Silva defended 10 times while regularly doing things like this:
giphy.gif

I doubt we'll see anyone else quite like him in the UFC.

Anderson was the best fighter I have ever watched fight live.

The stuff this guy was able to do in his prime was just stupid. <{silvanormal}>
Which fight did you see?

On top of all the records he established in the ufc, noone can deny his goat status comes mainly from his willingness to put on a show. And what a show it has been.

So let´s appreciate Silva while he´s still around.... wheter you like him or not he´s a show man!!.... he´s been by far one of the most entertaining fighters in the sport and simply one of the greatest if not the greatest martial artist to ever step inside the octagon. And to see him coming in to his walkout song and his aura of invencibility was also amazing... Unparalleled! Fucking awesome!!!!

We´ll all miss him when he is gone....

Can you imagine the waste of talent and highlights it would´ve been if he decided to play the game as safely as the decision machine GPS?

From one GOAT to another. Anderson is the GOAT. Then it's Jones and then it's Fedor. As the sherdog GOAT my word is law!

#GUERNICAbless

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back