UFC need to open a build a division around Cyborg!!!

wtkace**

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Let's talk about the reason why Cyborg is unable to go down to 135.

We do aware that Cyborg weight is way above 145 when she isn't involved in a fight camp. Even when she tried to cut weight to 140, her weight will increase a lot during the actual fight night.
This remind me of Jon Jones where he usually walked around 220++ and trying to make it at 205 in order to compete in LHW.
So do you think Jon Jones can make it at 185 based on the size of hid body frame?

Same goes to Cyborg where her body frame is quite huge which I guess 145 is the limit where she can go, that's why she been sticking to that division for a long time.

Besides that, it would be interesting to see 145/155 talents from around the world to come and challenge the 145 champ, CYBORG.

the most important thing is that Dana hates her and always has.
Its not happening

Quit forcing wmma down our throats.

Mediocre wmma fighters are taking roster spots from male fighters that are actually ufc caliber.

We do aware that Cyborg weight is way above 145 when she isn't involved in a fight camp. Even when she tried to cut weight to 140, her weight will increase a lot during the actual fight night.
This remind me of Jon Jones where he usually walked around 220++ and trying to make it at 205 in order to compete in LHW.
So do you think Jon Jones can make it at 185 based on the size of hid body frame?

Same goes to Cyborg where her body frame is quite huge which I guess 145 is the limit where she can go, that's why she been sticking to that division for a long time.

Besides that, it would be interesting to see 145/155 talents from around the world to come and challenge the 145 champ, CYBORG.
Her body frame is not that huge its just that her huge HGH head makes people think she has a huge frame. I suppose I could support a wmma 145/155 division if steroids were mandatory so all the fighters would have the same advantage as Cyborg

No, please stop with these dumb threads.

If they sign Fallon Fox and Caitlin Jenner to round out the division then I think its a great idea.

Building a division around a champ that can only pass a drug test in Brazil doesn't sound like a solid business plan.

Quit forcing wmma down our throats.

Mediocre wmma fighters are taking roster spots from male fighters that are actually ufc caliber.

Dude, there's a market for WMMA. Fans want to see chicks fighting. I know, I do.

inclu
If they sign Fallon Fox and Caitlin Jenner to round out the division then I think its a great idea.

and her:

erica-paes-02.jpg

Make weight or stfu.

She can make 140 now but was unable to make 135 a few years back when she weighed 10 pounds less.Its not about can she make 135 her nutritionist says she can they just dont want 2 as it will mean shedding muscle.

And what talent at 45/55? name someone you want to see her fight that isnt at 35.

Why don't they throw Cyborg into the Men's 145 division? She might make it to contender. You'll find out what her jaw is made of, that's for damn sure. It's not illegal is it? Why doesn't she fight a man?

seems to me like it would be hard to build around a dominate champion . you will just have cyborg crushing cans

Back