Conor has aged RAPIDLY since the Diaz fights

RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
2zs1dle.jpg

He didn't choose the Heisenberg look.. it chose him.

I'm a huge Conor fan but Nate took years off his life. I think most Conor fans can admit Nate was in his head and had the far more dominant performance.

I wish he didn't get beat on by a middle of the road LW like Nate but these are just the realities us Conor fans have to face.

Shame on you for gloating about it.

Nah. It's black and white photo is all

A black and white heavily filtered photo from after a five rounder with a Diaz bro. Of course he looks like shit.

Edit: y'all need to give it a fucking rest with excuses to shit on McGregor, Jesus.

He looks 50ish in some photos.

I'm a huge Conor fan but Nate took years off his life. I think most Conor fans can admit Nate was in his head and had the far more dominant performance.

I wish he didn't get beat on by a middle of the road LW like Nate but these are just the realities us Conor fans have to face.

Years off his life? You're crazy

QFS

Literally the most well reasoned response from a Conor fan I have ever heard.
#kudos

#kudos
#kudos

Lol that guy is a blatlant Conor hater troll, not a Conor fan, you can tell from his username and the shit he posts that he's just another salty brazilian.

Stupid post. He has not aged more rapidly than anyone else. His bank account has aged much more rapidly tho.

Conor channeled his grandpa version during a section of TUF, looked legit elderly here ahah (time stamped):

yes, great post. Using a black and white picture taken right after the fight. Brilliant. Obviously that's when he'll be looking his best.

LMAO . He looks the same except a fuller face and a buzz cut. People were also saying he aged from TUF 22. Gimme a break

Back