Dom Cruz: The top 6 @ BW never looked better

That's fucking hilarious if he intended that

I would have figured that Garbrandt would be higher up since he's the new hotness.

It's pretty rare for the TS to bother giving links, or even formatting a pseudo-list correctly, so props for that too.

I think he was hyping garbrandt up

Usually guys will say the top 5 looks stacked

He said top 6 looks stacked to include garbrandt

Cruz vs Garbrandt confirmed

He wasn`t trolling Faber at all IMO, it`s a fact, never been this stacked.

your div is stacked if Faber is #7

BW and LW have sooo many pipe hitters, and Dodson just needs to smoke a couple guys and his record would be fucking incredible too
crazy

He's not fighting Faber ever again.

No need to include him.

I think he just was stating facts. He doesnt need to throw more shade on Faber after this ass kicking
cruz-drops-faber-2.gif
9325349.jpg
Faber_UFC199_fpf.jpg

I don't know man, everybody usually says "top 5", "top 10"
Why would you say "top 6" if you aren't aware of who is the 6 and 7 guy?

He was definitely shitting on Faber... this is Dom we're talking about.

Dom is P4P the best troll in MMA.

He's damn good, maybe the best, but I also like Fabricio "I get scared when fire trucks go by now*" Werdum.

*Paraphrased from what he said to Stipe backstage after their fights.

I agree (plus guys like Moraes are top 6 if we include the world not just UFC) but top 6 is an arbitrary number, usually ppl say top 10 or top 5. As has been said here maybe he just wanted to include Cody but its funny how he mentioned 6 when Faber happens to be 7. Dom always thought Faber would be top 5 always and beat most the other guys tho so maybe hes changed his stance since Jimmie shut him out

I agree (plus guys like Moraes are top 6 if we include the world not just UFC) but top 6 is an arbitrary number, usually ppl say top 10 or top 5. As has been said here maybe he just wanted to include Cody but its funny how he mentioned 6 when Faber happens to be 7. Dom always thought Faber would be top 5 always and beat most the other guys tho so maybe hes changed his stance since Jimmie shut him out

I think the only reason he talked about the top 6 was because they were showing the top 6 only.

Sometimes shade comes in the color truth

Back