Dodson vs Lineker Predictions

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Who do you have in this one? I favor Dodson pretty significantly. Obviously Lineker always has the knock out possibilty but if he cant get it early Dodson should handle him. Especially in a 5 rounder.

Someone is getting KTFO

Dodson due to having a significant speed advantage

I think its pretty close to even. Early I favor Dodson due to speed. After the 1st or 2nd round though he often falls into a coasting type mode where he doesn't really look nearly as good. Lineker seems pretty consistent throughout so I think the later rounds will favor him more.

Pretty good chance Dodson will KO him. Lineker could get a decision as well but better chance of a Dodson KO.

Think you guys are looking past Linekar. And Dodson gets funny when he gets hit.

Linekar can turn this into a scrap real fast and as the dog here, has value.

They both have enough power and craft to put the other one out cold so there is that.

I think Lineker's pressure and Dodson's lower volume will favor Lineker though. I'm picking Lineker for 2nd rd TKO.

this is a hard one for me to call, I like both fighters. If Dodson fights smart he will win.

Dodson UD after everyone all week predicts there will be a brutal KO.

Dodson UD after everyone all week predicts there will be a brutal KO.

Dodson isn't great at winning decisions. I mean he's lost 50% of the decisions he's gone to. He looks mediocre in the later rounds even against B & C level opponents.

After the 1st or 2nd round his volume drops by a huge amount and he just kinda coasts.

In these situations a lot of the time both men have tremendous respect for each others power so I think it'll go to the later rounds more often then not, which will see Dodsons pace drop and Lineker will take over for the TKO or dec win.

This might be the closest thing to 'fight of the year' that you'll see in the lower weight divisions. These dudes have rare hands.

I'm predicting Dodson since he seems faster, more experienced, and has tango'd with the best multiple times.

I see lineker knockig him out in the first round with dodson getting too close too often and not respecting linekers game. I think the most impressive thing you can see from lineker in the 135 division is not his hands of stone, but his incredible chin. Man all his fights at 135, hes fought much bigger heavy hitters like macdonald and if you watch his fights, the man just stands and trades. He took bombs from macdonald and cisco rivera in their 135 matchups and the man didnt flinch or nothing, his balance was the same as before as well, no wobbling or nothing. Even his 125 fights with guys like ozkillic and mccall, you can hit lineker but you cant hurt the guy, i really think his chin is underrated because of his power. See with both the power and chin to back it up, i dont see how dodson gets out of the first round with his style. I think a cruz or tj type of style where they control range would dismantle lineker, but everyone else is gonna get knocked out.

Hard to predict. Maybe Lineker, but I'm saying this only based on his last fight 'cause that's the one I remember.

Just saw that he's only 26. Good for him. If he wins, he might make is way to the top who knows.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back