So what's Nick Diaz up to?

John Wick

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's still suspended until he pays the NSAC fine.

He's 33 and is at the end of his window to get some real fights in.

Where you at Nick?

Won't be surprised if he never fights again. Especially after the new owners sent Rory to Bellator. He hates fighting. Although he is a top 4 draw isn't he? I just don't have much hope.

Shame because I'll die unhappy with no Lawler vs Diaz 2 and have to haunt the earth for eternity injuring fighters on big cards.

Not much.

Just whining and bitching in typical Diaz brother fashion, feeling entitled for no reason.

Nothing new here, brothers.

f530730c8f39c5e8ca1a79cb06a0f12e.gif

Probably refusing to pay the fine, as he should.

The NSAC is a bunch of fucking crooks if you ask me.

I'd rather never fight again than to put money in the pockets of those greedy motherfuckers.

It sucks to not get to see him compete, but if I was in his shoes I'd tell them to go fuck off somewhere.

Or better yet, do something like this.
GgUG1WS.png

He will fight Mayhem in a LHW bout at Venator FC.{<diaz}

According to his snapchat, he's been partying, fucking bitches, and holding jiu-jitsu seminars... sounds like a pretty good life.

The other day he was smoking ganja with Tommy Chong

I will go out on a limb and say that we are currently doing the exact same thing.

No reason to pay the fine until he has a fight signed. That fine is going to be part of any negotiation he makes with the ufc.

He's working out a cunning plan that involves the UFC paying his stoopid fine. That and probably doing triathalons and smoking weed.

Back