70/30 Ronda/Cyborg

L

LORDTENSAIMMA

Ronda would most likely twist cyborg up in less than a round. Cyborg likes those clinch knees. She would lift her leg and get tossed on her head by Ronda. Armbar and in the showers celebrating with Travis and Edmond in 15 mins

cyborg's male upper body is gonna prove a little too strong for ronda to armbar her

Borg will find her chin before Ronda can grip her up for a take down attempt.

70/30 Rhonda/Cyborg? Is this your estimate of who Sherdoggers bang if given the choice?

Ronda throw that bitch to the moon. THE MOON.

Miesha Tate can go 3 rounds but no faith in the borg eh

I would say Ronda should still be the fav, however, even if we totally discount purple pillow Ronda, we've seen that if there is a superior, stronger opponent, Ronda cannot handle her
WLTTO64A1QnrG.gif

Olympic judo gets slammed by boxing girl, i mean really?

join date 2016. and you saw 1 cyborg fight when she happened to use her knees ???
She fought muai Thai, that's her style. She uses knees. Probably not against ronda cuz she'd just speed up the process

it's the same story as 2 years ago when she dodged cyborg. ronda loses before she ever enters the octagon because she mentally knows shes the inferior fighter.

I would say Ronda should still be the fav, however, even if we totally discount purple pillow Ronda, we've seen that if there is a superior, stronger opponent, Ronda cannot handle her
WLTTO64A1QnrG.gif

Olympic judo gets slammed by boxing girl, i mean really?

Easily the most shocking moment of the fight.

cause people fight the same in every fight

saw no clinch knees when she fucked up ashley smith

Ronda decides to stand with cyborg as Edmund says she has once in a life time boxing style. Cyborg crushes her with a highlight reel ko. Edmund then kicks cyborg in the nuts when the fights over, cyborg goes down with team Ronda claiming a moral victory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back