Khabib calls out Eddie again

BM43

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
didn't see it posted but got to love this

next champ soon as they stop ducking.

If you didn't see it posted you didn't look very hard.

Eddie wants red panty night, he knows that if he loses the belt he will never get those life changing money

I like Eddie and always have.

But it has to be mentally demoralizing for him at this point knowing you're the new champ, and should be fighting the top contenders right now.

But instead you're working your balls off to avoid the top contender, who you know is bad match up for you, so you can instead fight someone a division below you, and you know damn well you're going to work him over very easily....

Not the best look. Unfortunately this is now a part of his career.

his last tweet:
1-WU1Pn4Bwo.jpg

But it has to be mentally demoralizing for him at this point knowing you're the new champ, and should be fighting the top contenders right now.

But instead you're working your balls off to avoid the top contender, who you know is bad match up for you, so you can instead fight someone a division below you, and you know damn well you're going to work him over very easily....

See,and this is coming from an eddie alvarez fan.

they should fight may 27th 2017

Irish Emond doesn't doesn't want that

eddie is like
giphy.gif

He will sign eventually. He has no choice if thats what UFC really wants unless he wants public embarrassment of being called a ducker and stripped. He's holding out as long as possible hoping Conor can make him the fight though.

Khabib is the most overrated fighter in the division. If not the entire UFC. Starting so much thread of him make me think is troll job.

It's a part of everyone's career
thanks to the privilege that fighters
like McGregor & brock have gotten.

Fighters like Eddie are done jumping
through hoops & I don't blame him.

He isnt avoiding anyone. He is
following suit of the new business
model & is pushing for the $fight.

Ufc dug there own grave here.
& to an effect, so did the fans.

Personally, I don't care to see
khaboring nurmanomousdecisonov

I have to admit I enjoy Khabib's tweet. He talks shit with bad grammar I love it lol.

Back