Banned
Reaction score
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Bigfoot has turned into Glass Joe...

Time to retire...

Should've been stopped after the third GnP shot imo

what the fuck, should've stopped earlier...

Roy's fat hides a huge chest, back, and shoulders. He's basically built like a fat Mike Tyson.

That would have killed me. BF is a tough guy.

Screw the whole Big John ruthlessly kicked in the face by a fat man discussion for a second... can we actually get a poll on if people think the stoppage was late? because I think it was completely fine and am not seeing a ton of backlash about it either.

Bigfoot took those on the chin, many HWs would've gone out as well. Big country can dish it.

the last 2 hits were totally unnecessary but cant blame roy

The ref admiring the rest of the shots

Bigfoot has turned into Glass Joe...

Time to retire...

True in general, but damn, this punch could KO anyone the way it landed. ANd Big Food surprised me with how many shots he too in this fight because lately the first one was putting him out.

Big John was all about the "5 stages of KO" :p Saw Bigfoot going down with his hands supporting him and thought "that's the stage 1 (or 2)! Keep going!" lol.

BJM is notorious for stopping fights too early but yes... this one was a few punches late.

Screw the whole Big John ruthlessly kicked in the face by a fat man discussion for a second... can we actually get a poll on if people think the stoppage was late? because I think it was completely fine and am not seeing a ton of backlash about it either.
it wouldnt have been talked about except for the fact that roy acted like a child afterward....i wonder if he complains the next time his fight is stopped when he is losing...reffing is hard, everyone has their opinions on stoppages, no need to kick the ref and give him the finger

this just shows that john has no idea what he is doing,, hes a fake

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back