Who has Roy's back?

Jawbox01

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lot of self Righteous prigs are being exposed on this forum after the incident. Roy is a true vet and nudged the ref. This is an emotional game and if you want to penalize one of the greats GFY.

People just can't imagine the adrenaline of being in a fight. Barely touching a ref with your toes makes people cry now. Safe space people really are becoming a thing. Every little thing is a massive deal now and outrages people. No one even cares to discuss the context that he was upset he was hurting bigfoot. everything is black and white now.

Can't reach his back.

His big fat disgusting belly would be in the way.

Absolutely, I'd be furious if I was forced to hurt someone after I knocked them out. It's not like he hurt him with that kick anyway.

People just can't imagine the adrenaline of being in a fight. Barely touching a ref with your toes makes people cry now. Safe space people really are becoming a thing. Every little thing is a massive deal now and outrages people. No one even cares to discuss the context that he was upset he was hurting bigfoot. everything is black and white now.
While you're right in essence, the very point you made about a fighter and adrenaline is the very reason trained fighters must refrain at all times from laying hands on people. The old TMA verbal "black belts/register their hands" rule was started for the very same reason... common sense.

If it was any other ref I probably wouldn't care but BJM is a douche so I am glad he did it.

He barely touched him.

Hell I've seen Big John do far more damage to fighters when diving in to stop a fight.

It's fun watching the SJW crowd pretend this is in the same league as Daley's post-fight attack on Koscheck or taking an actual swing at a ref.

Remember when only 1/2 the people in America had vaginas?

burger king

Thumb_0000_Burgers.jpg

While you're right in essence, the very point you made about a fighter and adrenaline is the very reason trained fighters must refrain at all times from laying hands on people. The old TMA verbal "black belts/register their hands" rule was started for the very same reason... common sense.

Is this incident REALLY going to make fighters believe they can hurt the refs? Cmon now. No way this will send any precedent IMO and that's what matters. Even waht Jason High did wasn't that bad. So he pushed a guy the second after a man was trying to murder him. It's not like he tried to hurt him. Severity and intent ALWAYS matters. Paul Daley after the bell hit? That deserved a cut for sure.

I just hate black and white rules. Mandatory minimums. No grey areas.

You should never touch a ref. Especially if there is a higher than average chance that your fingers are covered in hot wing sauce.

Roy did apologize to Big John.
He only lightly pushed with his foot too.
No harm really.

But why didn't he stopped hitting Bigfoot? I mean if you see, that he is out cold, just stop, no? If you kept hitting, why would you blame the referee? Like OMG, why didn't you stop me?!

Lot of self Righteous prigs are being exposed on this forum after the incident. Roy is a true vet and nudged the ref. This is an emotional game and if you want to penalize one of the greats GFY.

You are a supporter of physical assault.

Which means you probably support sexual assault.

Which makes you a part of the patriarchy that need to be taken down

NoMeanNo.png

Roy reminds me of this fat kid in kindergarten that screams and cries whenever he doesn't get what he wants.
Just with a little more knockout power and a beard.

Emotional or not, I understand WHY he did it, but it was still wrong.

He should be fined for it.

BJM had it coming.

I know he likes to have authority in there but he comes off like a dick.

He barely touched big John, I think the fact that he did it with his foot vs. a small shove with his hand makes it worse for some people...I haven't seen any comments from him, but I doubt big john thought much of it...it was harmless...

He barely touched him.

Hell I've seen Big John do far more damage to fighters when diving in to stop a fight.

It's fun watching the SJW crowd pretend this is in the same league as Daley's post-fight attack on Koscheck or taking an actual swing at a ref.

Remember when only 1/2 the people in America had vaginas?
THEY'RE ALL SJW CUCKS

or they just disagree with you

If I saw someone doing that I'd come to his help and knock you out. You'd probably be featured on world star at that point.
I'd touch you with the jab and send you on your way, Roy would continue to get pissed on

Back