poor bigfoot I feel bad for him needs to retire

Underdog bjj jp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The man that knocked overroid senseless and beat one of the greatest hw of all time is now just being knocked out left and right. He's a good family Man , we should start a petition

He's the only guy who I genuinely feel for when it comes to the ban on TRT, as he legit needs it. He has looked terrible since the

"One of the best"?????

10 years unbeaten and MMA goat

He's the only guy who I genuinely feel for when it comes to the ban on TRT, as he legit needs it. He has looked terrible since the
If you need to cheat to participate it is time to find a new job.

You realize you're rotting away in an office and will die blacking out of existence to a computer screen?

And Big Foot has traveled the world and fought professionally all over it, doing things you can only dream of?

Big Foot feels sorry for you. If his brain is still capable of it.

Also, he's taller than you.

I'm amazed they still let him fight. He's very active and gets KO'd almost every time. That's 5 KOs out of 6 fights in 2 years.

He looked decent up the ko imo, still he needs to stop fighting.

I'm surprised Bigfoot lasted as long as he did against Roy.

The man that knocked overroid senseless and beat one of the greatest hw of all time is now just being knocked out left and right. He's a good family Man , we should start a petition

Or ask for a release and sign with rizin or Bellator

I been saying this for a while

Feels like the UFC is trying to kill him

They forced Chuck to retire for less but let Bigfoot almost die every month

He has a proven weak chin and yet they put him against KO artists like Hunt and Nelson

Even Nelson was like "I don't want to kill this guy you guys"

Fucking sad and nobody stops him ever

Gaurenteed the make him fight JDS or something next fucking pathetic

Bigfoot needs that money and probably cant make dollars outside the octagon
How much would you pay for a bigfoot seminar ?

i like big foot, this is getting tragic.

If you need to cheat to participate it is time to find a new job.
You don't get it. He has gigantism and could be prescribed TRT by a doctor as part of making his life more enjoyable and easier.

Last edited:
The guy has been violently KO'd 8 times in the past 5 years. He should be cut by the UFC not so much for having so many losses but for the sake of his health.

The sad part is he is actually still looking great until he gets hit. I'll be sorry to see him go, but yea it might be time. That's a lot of KOs from heavy hitters.

The sad part is he is actually still looking great until he gets hit. I'll be sorry to see him go, but yea it might be time. That's a lot of KOs from heavy hitters.

Really hard to not look great vs Nelson.

Back