Would Cro Cop be considered greater than Fedor if he had become UFC champion?

N

Nord1

He defeats Gonzaga and Couture in 2007... would his legacy be greater than Fedors?

Fedor is GOAT

Mirko is GOAT

GOAT + GOAT = 2 GOAT's

They're both GOAT'S

GOAT'S never die

No.

Nogueira got the interim belt,and that didnt make him better than Fedor either.

When it came down to it,Mirko could neither beat Nog or Fedor,so he has no claim to #1.

No.

When it came down to it,Mirko could neither beat Nog or Fedor,so he has no claim to #1.
So much BS......Mirko would beat Nog 10/10 times if they ever met again.....and he could beat Fedor also....and HE STILL CAN!

So much BS......Mirko would beat Nog 10/10 times if they ever met again.....and he could beat Fedor also....and HE STILL CAN!

You say BS and then go on to claim things that never occured,the exact opposite of the way they went down in reality. If Mirko believed that how come he never rematched Nog?

You say BS and then go on to claim things that never occured,the exact opposite of the way they went down in reality. If Mirko believed that how come he never rematched Nog?
Because Nog lost to Barnett in 2006., and in 2011. because of idiotic croatian media and newspaper......

Because Nog lost to Barnett in 2006., and in 2011. because of idiotic croatian media and newspaper......

Cro cop lost to nog in 2003,he could have made that fight any time he wanted to,and you know what,maybe he did want the fight and pride didnt let him cos they were afraid hed lost to nog again,which was very possible.

Cro cop lost to nog in 2003,he could have made that fight any time he wanted to,and you know what,maybe he did want the fight and pride didnt let him cos they were afraid hed lost to nog again,which was very possible.
No he couldnt fight him whenever he wanted.....more BS out of your mouth.......i also forgot to mention CC was after him in his last UFC run but Nog retired......

No.

the genius is right.

you cant be ranked higher than a guy that you fought and lost to.

thats why in any lw goat convo, edgar > penn.

mirko was great, and i expected him to high kick his way to ufc championship superstar stratosphere, but even if he had, he never beat fedor.

No he couldnt fight him whenever he wanted.....more BS out of your mouth.......i also forgot to mention CC was after him in his last UFC run but Nog retired......

As if it would have mattered by then if those old fossils fought! oh yeah let me face him after 3 or 4 ko losses yeah!

the genius is right.

you cant be ranked higher than a guy that you fought and lost to.

thats why in any lw goat convo, edgar > penn.

mirko was great, and i expected him to high kick his way to ufc championship superstar stratosphere, but even if he had, he never beat fedor.
He might in 2017.

As if it would have mattered by then if those old fossils fought! oh yeah let me face him after 3 or 4 ko losses yeah!
More BS.....they both have been knocked out.....and stop pretending.....it always matter even if they fought in nursing home.....

More BS.....they both have been knocked out.....and stop pretending.....it always matter even if they fought in nursing home.....

Maybe it matters to you,in any case,i cant get mad at someone who sticks up for mirko no matter what. He's the man (but #3 of the pride era)

No that's a dumb question. He would have to do a lot more than win 2 fights to replace Fedor

Maybe it matters to you,in any case,i cant get mad at someone who sticks up for mirko no matter what. He's the man (but #3 of the pride era)
I do not denie that CC was #3 of the PRIDE era......i am just saying that he was capable of and could have done more........

P.S. I am curious what excuses will Fedor make just to avoid CC again.....

I do not denie that CC was #3 of the PRIDE era......i am just saying that he was capable of and could have done more........

P.S. I am curious what excuses will Fedor make just to avoid CC again.....

I dont think he'd make any excuses. Twice the oppurtunity to build that fight to happen before 2005,when he lost to nog and kevin randleman,and after pride fell apart,there was no real reason to make that fight,but now it probably makes the most sense it had in 10 years.

Roy Nelson is better than Fedor at this point. Wins over Big Nog and Crocop (Fedors best wins), Struve, Bigfoot (kicked Fedors ass), and Cheick Kongo.

no. ufc was and is second rate. A kotc championship would mean as much to a legacy.

Back