Put Sakuraba in the UFC Hall of Fame!

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
the only Fighter to ever defeat the same opponent twice in one night. a much bigger opponent to say the least, and those 2 wins were by finish.

the guy is a legend and is respected by everyone.

get him in there

the only Fighter to ever defeat the same opponent twice in one night. a much bigger opponent to say the least, and those 2 wins were by finish.

the guy is a legend and is respected by everyone.

get him in there
Your facts are wrong. He has 2 UFC fights and one UFC win. He doesn't belong anywhere near the UFC hall of fame.

We need a Pride hall of fame so the Pride widows can get what they want and these stupid threads can stop.

Have a pride wing of ufc hof. Saku is an amazing human and fighter.

Your facts are wrong. He has 2 UFC fights and one UFC win. He doesn't belong anywhere near the UFC hall of fame.

We need a Pride hall of fame so the Pride widows can get what they want and these stupid threads can stop.
Lol you didn't like pride?

I can promise that Dana is as big a Saku fan as anyone. If he doesn't get in, it's not because of any Pride hate or spite. They have a legends wing in the HOF I believe so I expect he'll make it into that.

"defeat the same opponent twice in one night [...] and those 2 wins were by finish."

Lol @ saying he finished Silveira twice in one night. He didn't win the first fight, it was a BS no contest. He won once by armbar.

If only there were a MMA Hall of Fame, irrespective of promotion.

Absolutely we can't have Saku join the same hall of shame that has griffin, bonner and mask from tap out as its first generation inductees

Just shut up

The UFC hall of fame is pretty much the MMA hall of fame now. They don't have to induct UFC only guys. Sakuraba is a must and it will happen I'm sure

Dana loves him.
Before the UFC event in Japan Dana publicly said that if Saku wanted, he was welcome to comp ringside seats right next to Dana himself.

Just shut up

The UFC hall of fame is pretty much the MMA hall of fame now. They don't have to induct UFC only guys. Sakuraba is a must and it will happen I'm sure
Yes. Must not have disagreement.

Pretty much = is not = you are a moron.

He has the same UFC record with Artem Lobov....

And worse than Paige Vanzant

The UFC does own everything pride related, so they should do something to honor its past and its contributions to MMA.

Better put UFC in Sakuraba Hall of fame.

Saku > UFC

20090722033605_200907201422.JPG

Back