Would You Favour Any Bantamweight Today Against Dominick Cruz?

ChosenMMA

Part Of DC Nation & The Cruz & Velasquez Wagon
@purple
Reaction score
No doubt right now he is the best bantamweight on the planet, he is the champion, but how many if any would you pick to beat him if the fight got made?

Looks like Garbrandt next, you got Dillashaw waiting another shot and you got Linekar, Dodson in the mix to.

Maybe Johnson will move up for that super fight rematch, the best two pound for pound fighters on the planet.

Discuss and if there any, explain what would be the difference in the outcome.

The ninja warriors will be back to take this dude out. You best believe it.

Dillashaw and Garbrandt

nope. TJ was the one to do it and he couldn't.

Dillashaw, Garbrandt, and Dodson give him fits.
Linekar has a punchers chance.

Johnson beats him.

Jimmie, TJ and Moraes id pick over him but he should rightfully be the favorite over anyone @ 135

Last edited:
Nobody is or should be favored against him in today's game. Not to say he couldn't lose, but predicting he will is idiotic at this point with the current talent pool. He makes easy work of Dodson and Garbrandt, and already did Dillashaw after two years layoff and a bum foot.

When is Cruz fighting next anyways? Is it just me or its taking forever?
Compared to before he's extremely active. Cruz fighting 3 times in one year is like seeing a unicorn in your backyard.

His next title defense has December written all over it. Probably against Cody or TJ.

Don't know. But Conor will fuck the boy you have in your AV

I don't think so.
Anything can happen in MMA, but favor... no way.

TJ ran him close and you have to assume a rematch would be close. After Dodson vs Lineker maybe that winner, depending on how they look

I think Dillashaw beat him the first time; very close though. Not conclusive result.
I think Dillashaw wins the rematch though.

No. TJ odds should be pretty close to even though.

Frankie moving down to 135 would also be interesting.

<18>
WZ1tXhf.gi
Amanda nunes

Dillashaw got robbed the last fight and will definetly win the rematch.
Garbrandt's power to much for Cruz, can't run around all night against Cody.

I hear Cruz wants to fight Faber again..

Back