Dominic Cruz: Absolutely Best Commentator Bar None.

Apprenticek

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I was entertained through fights I would normally yawn through. Dominic should replace Rogan.

He is great for sure. But let's be honest, they all have their pros and cons.

He was good but his voice was a bit monotone. Rogan (despite his occasional bias and saying "ITS DEEP" while someone slips out of a submission) is the complete package

Dom is pretty clever he's got some jokes too. Of course Rogan has a bit more excitement when someone gets dropped or whatever.

I've defended rogan over the last decade but lately he's turned complete schill and only wants to sell the fight and I don't need that. Like him saying shit like Lansberg was the most dangerous opponent... Get the fuck out

I like brogan Becuase he's a promoter and a commentator. Dude hypes fights up like don kizzzing. P4p goat commentator love or hate him.

Cruz is far and away THE BEST technical analyst in the booth today. His breakdown of the Erick Silva fight was so dense you would have trouble cutting it with a knife.

Cruz makes guys like Rogan, Stann and even Mir look like Sherdoggers.

t Best UFC Fighter commentators:

- Frank Mir
- Dan Hardy
- Dominick Cruz
- Paulie Malignaggi

Worst UFC Analysts?

- Michael Bisping
- Tyrone Woodley

I was entertained through fights I would normally yawn through. Dominic should replace Rogan.
jack-nicholson-nodding-gif.gif

His voice is as boring as his
decisions. Very knowledgeable
& analytical as always though.

Still think miletich shits on all 'em

Dominic Cruz is amazing at commentary and talk shows for mma. I've grown so much respect for him

He was good but his voice was a bit monotone. Rogan (despite his occasional bias and saying "ITS DEEP" while someone slips out of a submission) is the complete package

If we could somehow get Rogan to switch to color commentary and basically just keep his " OHHHH " type hype moments and then have Dom do play by play analysis that'd be perfect.

Totally agree. Please Dom, scream more. Lose your mind, be more human.

Am In the only one who cringes every time That guy interviews the fighters..his name escapes me for some reason...I either turn down the volume or change the channel....I can't be the only one..

Yeah I was pretty enjoyed by his commentating too.

Top notch analysis.

I absolutely loved listening to Cruz yesterday. I admit I watched some of the fights I wouldn't otherwise just to hear him commentating.

People who prefer Rogan shouting, screaming and hyping like an idiot over Cruz aren't real MMA fans IMO.

Basically breaks down like this.
For casual fans = joe Rogan
For die hard fans = dom cruz
Rogan can get you hype but it's nice to have someone chill nd knowledgeable like Cruz

Dom is awsome. He might not have the best voice for broadcasting but his knowledge and passion for the sport is second to none. He's so quick at breaking down things.

Back