All we are saying is give Cyborg a chance...

CobraRacer

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Look I get it, Cyborg isn't going to win any beauty contest. We don't want to sleep with her like we do with the Karate hottie, Paige or some of the other hot female MMA fighters........I get it. However, last time I checked most of us watch MMA to see one person kick another persons ass.

Right now it looks like Cyborg could kick any other female MMA fighters ass and yet the UFC has done everything they can to make her go away. People on Sherdog bitch non-stop about her past failed drug tests and believe she should be banned for life and yet several male fighters that have failed drug tests in the past have been allowed back including Overeem to fight for the title.

I just think that Cyborg has been through enough punishment and unless she fails another test she should be fully put in the mix for an eventual title shot. I think the UFC keeps giving her bullshit competition hoping someone has a Buster Douglas moment and defeats her saving them from dealing with her themselves.

She has a chance and that is, make 135 lbs. Cyborg has had almost a decade to lose 5 lbs, she just prefers to dehydrate herself and have an unfair weight advantage over smaller girls. Once a cheater always a cheater

She's had nothing but chances. Even now... the UFC is making fights for her at higher weight than their highest women's division. And only making these fights in Brazil.

You'd think she'd at least make the effort and drop a few pounds. So we could really see whom the best at BW is. Not very grateful, and more than a little cowardly.

Or they could just make a 145 lbs division. It wouldn't be the first time the UFC creates a new division because of a single fighter. Not to mention that they are more or less already creating a division for Cyborg by continuing to offer her fights at 140 lbs. So why not just create a 145 division, give her a belt and be done with it?

Back