Roy Nelson should be fined or cut

AliBagaooteenov

Imagine a Prime Yoel Romero Poundin yo Old Lady
Banned
Reaction score
For kicking BJM. Jason High only pushed the ref and got cut fom UFC. Its only fair then.

Should have got performance of the night bonus, actually.

The inconsistency of reffing is alarming.

Roy gave him a little nudge in the ass, it wasn't really a kick.

It was worse than Highs because it came so much later. High just didn't want the ref in his face anymore.

he NEEDS to be punished for the sake of the sport. not doing so sets a horrible precedent. the ref is exposed to these fighters. not every ref is as tough as BJM and not every pissed off fighter is gonna push him with a foot like Nelson did. I can understand and sympathize with Nelson not wanting to hurt his friend, but the ref is in a specially vulnerable position and fighters need to know they're in deep trouble if they do anything like that.

Something about that reminded me of this

Untitled_display_image_display_image.jpg

I think they have to do something, if they don't they're setting the precedent that's it's ok to put your hands (or feet) on the ref. Which is unacceptable in any sport particularly with athletes who are trained to hurt people.

No, that's retarded

He pushed him and that was it. A small fine and that's it

And the Jason high cut was retarded too

Stand alone,this isnt reason to cut Nelson.He is kind of an idiot,but also the guy gets beat in the head for a living,so we cant be too harsh... he was caught in the moment,and he did apologize. Most of the guys cut dont apologize at all,and honestly,it was a half assed kick that wouldnt have hurt anyone. I think we can all move on from this without too much bullshit.

He just gave BJM a push on the bum. Maybe a fine but he obviously didn't try to hurt him. Do you need a safe place to talk about your feelings?

Back