They should do a tuf 145 womens

Zach Jerome

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Winner fights cyborg for belt... gurauntee if they did that their would be a ton of women stepping up to apply... would be interesting.

I haven't watched TUF since the women's 115 season, for that belt.

And before that, the Rampage/Evans season.

I'd watch a TUF season for the women's 145 belt in a heartbeat.

Winner fights cyborg for belt... gurauntee if they did that their would be a ton of women stepping up to apply... would be interesting.

In order for that to make sense, you need a credible champion like Demetrius.

They'd all be massacred by the Borg, there's only a handful of decent 145ers out there.

The quality of mma would not be very good, so I'm ok with no wfw division. Cyborg should just go to Japan and fight bloated bws and flws and be celebrated. Maybe even fight Gabi Garcia.

If there was money to be made at 145 the ufc would have done it by now. They did bring in punk, Toney, and kimbo after all.

I love it that one fighter has people calling for an entirely new division to be created.

Sorry, but that season would be bad. It would have Megan Anderson, a few people cyborg already smashed, and some 135'ers who would go back to 135 after the season.

Imagine the looser had to fight her. People would fight like hell lol.

Cyborg... not being the champion already... ala MM. She would have to enter the house herself. If there was to be any legitimacy at all to the deal.

Now that is something I would watch.

But I really have no idea who this plethora ( ton ) of women could possibly be that would sign up for the thing. And I mean credible mma fighters. TS wanting something to be fact, does not make it so.

I suppose they could do the thing and then have Cyborg challenge the FW champion months later. Like what happened with SW TUF, and Joanna.

Lansberg's Sherdog profile lists her at FW - 145 lbs. Same as Cyborg. So why match the two at 140? Cyborg will never (and should never) try to move down to BW, so why not just make FW fights for her when there's at least some competition at that weight. Never mind a belt - it's not necessary. 140 seems only intended as a hypothetical stepping stone to a lower weight, but it's stupid.

That's all we need more 125s give up a 30 weight advantage to satisfy cyborg.

If the UFC wants to be successful they need to have more women's fights. Imagine a dream fight between #5 Arlene Blencowe (7-5) and #9 Gabrielle Hollaway (5-4). These may not seem like great records but you have to keep in mind the insanely competitive division they are in.
IMG_1486.PNG

No womens tuf. Last one was terrible. Besides there aren't many 145ers. Cyborg goes through hell to make weight but she needs to move down permanently somehow rather than have a division created just for her.

They should. Only each week Cyborg crushes one of em until no one remains.

Cyborg isn't the champ so why should the winner have to face her? Why should she get preferential treatment because she's playing hardball when it comes to her weight?

One positive on a 145 TUF...thick women!!

Not for the belt but this certainly would build a division.

I think this is by far the best idea all day with huge promise behind it.

Back