Can you define the level of certain fighter by juding on their performance?

wtkace**

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
For example, we used to said that Cain is HW goat based on his early days performance in UFC, when himself did said that same thing as well.

But, is that the correct method to define their level ranking?

We saw how Cyborg dominated her previous opponents which we think that none of the BW fighters can stand up with her, but is that the truth?

Judging fighters is too fiddly to actually be accurate.

The only way to judge and rate fighters is to see them constantly be tested by the best in their divisions.

For example, we used to said that Cain is HW goat based on his early days performance in UFC, when himself did said that same thing as well.

We saw how Cyborg dominated her previous opponents which we think that none of the BW fighters can stand up with her, but is that the truth?

77801_o.gif

"WE" never said shit about Cain being anything.

Some tards on here wanna cry about Cyborg's "level of competition", and while the talent level in women's mma is generally pretty low, it's very obvious to me that Cyborg is head and shoulders above the rest.

There are some good technical fighters out there like Joanna, and there are good grapplers like Ronda... but watching them I see skill with some attitude. In Cyborg I see an absolute natural born killer with all the necessary instincts to be a fighter. She's just a lot tougher than the rest, and it's pretty obvious regardless of who she's fighting.

Whaaa ?

615.gif

Back