That has to be a wrap for Big Foot

spannered

Real men don't wear belts
@Black
Reaction score
That KO tonight puts him at 1-6-1 in his last 8...and all of those losses are by KO. He's been turned unconscious 9 times in the last 5 years. He's well and truly off TRT, he's slowing down physically and in the twilight of his 30s...he was done before tonights KO loss to Country.

It's not like he's getting TKOd by quick calls from the ref either - these are legitimate lights out KOs.

I was thinking Overeem should hang them up after his KO loss to Stipe, but he better get behind Big Foot after tonight. It would be a crime to let Big Foot absorb any more punches to the face. Hope he can retire from MMA and get his kicks from BJJ tournaments.

But knowing how stubborn he is, he probably wants a rematch with Overeem before he gets his walking papers, and that rematch makes sense now. If the UFC is going to allow one last concussion before they part ways, give us Overeem/Bigfoot and the loser checks into a neurology clinic. If not, Bigfoot needs to check into the clinic anyway.

I dont want to see the guy get koed anymore.

Yeah. I agree. I hope he does well in his life but it's concerning at this point

Should go to Bellator and try to get paid a couple of times before retirement, yes.

He would actually be better suited for RIZIN. Big money to be made in Japan rematching Emelianenko.

Yep, its hard watching him getting his lights shut out at this point.

He would actually be better suited for RIZIN. Big money to be made in Japan rematching Emelianenko.

he should ask for an immediate contract release and be the last fighter to get in the tournament

3 months back on TRT, and no weight limit would do him wonders

A healthy fart knocks the guy out these days. And he really seems to be a great guy. He should retire, but as always. It's his choice and I'll respect the decision.

I dont want to see the guy get koed anymore.
I disagree, I enjoy watching him get kod. Maybe he should have a rematch with Mark Hunt and let's see where he goes from there

He took a lot of big punches before he got KO'd but yeah I agree

He should go to RIZIN for a few more pay days and they would probably let him fight at 300+ where he looks healthier

I hope the UFC releases him so he can go fight in Bellator with TRT.

It's pretty much a given that he is going to get KOed these days. Retiring before he takes more damage would probably be a good idea.

Was honestly surprised with how well he did last night. But to be fair I was comparing it to...
wJOSJy27DZrYHXp.jpg

Then what about Overeem?

Overeem has been knocked out 7 times in mma.

Big foot has only been knocked out 5 times in mma.

He should hang them up. I am really afraid that he will be one of the sad stories of former MMA fighters dying early because of all the damage he took. Or he might suffer from Parkinson type diseases resulting from the head traumas. I really hope I am wrong on this one.

Please stop Big Foot.

How the hell was it not a rap already? Like when Struve put him to sleep in 20 seconds or whatever it was. It's fucked up that they keep sending this guy out to get concussed.

Then what about Overeem?

Overeem has been knocked out 7 times in mma.

Big foot has only been knocked out 5 times in mma.
At least it didn't all happen in his last few fights. Also don't just count the KO's on fight finder. Sometimes the differentiation between KO and TKO is vague. Also head trauma dosn't just occur when you go out cold. Going out cold often times is better for your head than to stay in the fight for further hits to the head.

But I agree, Reem should consider it as well.

Back