After Rizin's successful event, the paid Zuffa shills in the heavies are on alert

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
You can spot them spreading the negativity in the posts of pure MMA fans that were expressing how much they enjoyed the Rizin GP.

They will play up the talent card and try to belittle the lovely MMA spectacle that occured today, but beware, fellow Shertards, these are nothing but paid Zuffa employees and they will not alter the fact that what occurred today was more fun to watch than Zuffa'a entire product lately.

Sakakibara Bless

You can spot them spreading the negativity in the posts of pure MMA fans that were expressing how much they enjoyed the Rizin GP.

They will play up the talent card and try to belittle the lovely MMA spectacle that occured today, but beware, fellow Shertards, these are nothing but paid Zuffa employees and they will not alter the fact that what occurred today was more fun to watch than Zuffa'a entire product lately.

Sakakibara Bless
giphy.gif
or watched that crap lol.

giphy.gif
or watched that crap lol.

I watched it, and so did many MMA fans who enjoyed the hell out of it. I don't recall seeing a 3500+ reply thread about an event at the worldwide mma subforum, with thousands following the PBP.

Did you actually post this thread in UFC discussion? Are you fucking retarded?

Zuffa paid posters vs RIZIN paid posters....-where do I sign up and most preferably to the both sides?

The RIZIN event was fucking incredible, and a nice injection of nostalgia for the old PRIDE fan.

I was not given $50 to make this post. I swear.

Zuffa paid posters vs RIZIN paid posters....-where do I sign up and most preferably to the both sides?

I don't know about the Zuffa crew, but we can hook you up with loads of customized cars, coke, asian hookers, and computers.

Motherfucking this. Cmon shills ... spread some of that love.

$1000 and some Reebok gear and I'm in.

I'll support Dana, like Jon Jones .... hell I'll even start watching DJ fights.

djs-fighting.jpg

Get it ? DJ fights :D

I don't see any UFC fans raving about how much better it is in the worldwide forum so do the world a favor and just shut the fuck up while people enjoy what they want to.

Not trying to bad mouth the event and am actually glad that it did good, because competition is good for the fighters and the sport. But I honestly had forgotten that the Rizin event was even going to be going on.

Goddamn Zuffa shills wastelanded this post. This forum is corrupt!

Back