UFC 205 prelims so far

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Gotta say it's the best looking prelims since 200.
CtKu5exWEAAQ003.jpg

If that actually is the prelims and Tate vs. Pennington gets on the main card then that's a joke.

I think Tate has become somewhat of a draw.
I don't buy it, the only thing that's marketable about her is her not being ugly and let's face it she isn't exactly a 10. She's known for losing to Ronda mostly and then luckily beating Holm before getting destroyed in her first title defence. She's like the punchline of WMMA.

There was a time this would have been a main card. Thiago Alves, Rashad, Stephens, Kennedy, Liz and Boetsch are not who you expect to see on a prelim list

For a prelim that's some healthy names listed, I approve this prelim...

<mma4>

Great prelims but main event aside, the main card does fuck all for me. 2 x WMMA fights on the second biggest PPV card of 2016? Fuck right off.

Yeah when was the last time Frankie Edgar and Rashad Evans (two former champions) was on the prelims? The UFC must have some badass fights on the main card coming up
Don't get too excited

Tim Kennedy thinks he can work on movie sets and then just walk back to fighting after almost 2 years off?

Have seen a lot of people disappointed so far, but with how the card is shaping up i am excited to watch it top to bottom.

No McGregor, Ronda, GSP or Jones (so far) seems like a let down to some, but I have no complaints.

Back