Were you impressed by Cyborg`s performance?

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
It took her 7min 30 secs to finish another can while having a 20lbs advantage. Imagine how it would look like if Nunes fought some random strawweights.

Nah. Same shit from her. Huge size advantage against a low ranked opponent that's a weight class or two below her. No technique, just winging wide, sloppy punches.

Cyborg's resume is a joke.

I'd like to see one of Holly, Ronda, Tate or Nunes step up and fight her...

She dominated the muay-thai champ in the clinch. She completely neutralized the elbows from the "Elbow queen" in there. That's like Jon Jones' domination. I was impressed.
Lina on the other hand showed quite durability and the ref didn't pull trigger too fast this time.

She dominated the muay-thai champ in the clinch. She completely neutralized the elbows from the "Elbow queen" in there. That's like Jon Jones' domination. I was impressed.

If that chick was muay thai champ, i don't know what to say... That girl was completly lost in clinch battle, and her standup was non existant at distance... Bullshit freak show

I'd like to see one of Holly, Ronda, Tate or Nunes step up and fight her...

What? No one needs to step up. She's the one who needs to go down. She's alone in her division and everyone should go to her her?

If a guy weighed 285, calling HW to step up, you would think it's normal?

She had years to lose 5 pounds of muscles and she didn't bother to do it. F**k her.

If that chick was muay thai champ, i don't know what to say... That girl was completly lost in clinch battle, and her standup was non existant at distance... Bullshit freak show
This.
Must be some low level muay thai organization or something.

u cant estimate Cyborgs performance against any Jane Do.I choose Rena anytime instead of those meaningless Cyborgs fights
IMG_20160925_153829.png

Step up? They all have wins against legit fighters in their actual weight class.
What? No one needs to step up. She's the one who needs to go down. She's alone in her division and everyone should go to her her?

If a guy weighed 285, calling HW to step up, you would think it's normal?

She had years to lose 5 pounds of muscles and she didn't bother to do it. F**k her.
Just want to see her fight a legit fighter...

In a world where Conor fought at 170 and CM Punk got a fight...I don't see how this isn't in the realm of possibility....

Nah. Same shit from her. Huge size advantage against a low ranked opponent that's a weight class or two below her. No technique, just winging wide, sloppy punches.

Cyborg's resume is a joke.
Damn you're a hater bruh.

No, I thought it was a boring fight. It's sad the UFC allows that big of a weight disparity in all her fights, it's borderline dangerous. I'm hoping she just goes back to Invicta until she decides to fight on a more even playing field.

Not impressed...

In fact I can't believe she didn't take Lina out on the first round. I wouldn't be overly proud of the performance if I had the same advantages over someone that she had last night. And it took 8 mins or whatever to dispatch the scrub.

For a brief moment there I thought she might gas out a bit.... what was I thinking ? :D

Cybro is just unstoppable.

They tried to weaken her with the weight cuts but it seems that only age will stop her.

Cyborg:

- is very humble, respectful towards opponents. Carries herself very professionally.
- is not more muscularity dense than many other female fighters, crossfit athletes, Williams sisters, Olympic athletes in various sports, etc.
- is taller and/or larger framed than every girl at 135.
- is a very good fighter who comes in in great shape, with a well-rounded, Thai based game, and does not rely on or even possess unbelievable power.
- has holes in her game and is definitely beatable,

Because she was fighting someone more than 20lbs heavier.

But yes, was just a Freakshow

- is not more muscularity dense than many other female fighters, crossfit athletes, Williams sisters, Olympic athletes in various sports, etc.

williams sisters also look roided up and are much bigger and stronger than all their opponents. not sure if thats a good comparison to defend cyborg...

Cyborg:

- is very humble, respectful towards opponents. Carries herself very professionally.
- is taller and/or larger framed than every girl at 135.
- is a very good fighter who comes in in great shape, with a well-rounded, Thai based game, and does not rely on or even possess unbelievable power.
- has holes in her game and is definitely beatable,

I'd like to see her against Holly.

Back