Conor looking like a killer

cigano

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He truly is on a rampage, leaving a lot of damage and many carcasses in his wake.

I love those dorky glasses. Guy went from El Chapo to an irish grandpa in about 3 months

He should have kept smiling
Im a fan but I think that trying to look badass is not really badass

look like serial killer glasses
Jeffrey_Dahmer_Sheriffs_1991_mugshot.jpg

Conor is like an attention whore posing and seeking for admiration from guys like you TS

Never understood the extra tight pants fashion. Never understood the baggy falling off your ass either.

didn't have him down as the religious type.

I'm a Conor fan but he's taking a page out of Mayweather book with his non smiling pictures. He used to smile

Never understood the extra tight pants fashion. Never understood the baggy falling off your ass either.

I think you are getting old.
I am the same way.

Those seats look too big for him

He needs one of these

rear-facing-car-seats-sunshine-kids-radian65sl.jpg

And you're a hater

Lol "hater", as if i had nothing else to do than hate on a guy i don't even know. I actually like the fighter, but i don't stalk him on instagram and fap over every damn picture of his narcissistic person

Lol "hater", as if i had nothing else to do than hate on a guy i don't even know. I actually like the fighter, but i don't stalk him on instagram and fap over every damn picture of his narcissistic person
Same here. Still people claim that i'm a fanboy. I have picture of him as my AV because i like the design and the colors and i watch his fights like anybody in here, but i don't give two shits about what he does outside the cage unless it's something "important" or related to fighting..

I don't think that he's a narcissist. Mayweather for example is more of a narcissist than McGregor. Yes he has a hard look on his face and hes rich, but deep down he's a good guy as we have witnessed many times

Back