No we don't need a 145 women's division, you can't have a division because of 1 woman

FullRoundAldo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
One woman can't make 135, let's make a division just for her. Who is gonna be in the division? I'll tell you who, it's gonna be men's flyweight all over again. Random jobbers off the street, and kinda sorta good people who were average in stacked divisions. Basically amateurs, and then middle of the road fighters who look amazing in comparison. Cyborg is gonna be the Queen of the minor leagues, just like she's been all along, except this time IN the UFC. After she defends once or twice, she will inevitably fight the 135 lb champ, and win easily, and then there are no good fights, unless 135 lb women continue to move up to fight her (why would they? Chances of them losing to her are already high, at a higher weight class, it's a certainty). And this is all on top of the fact that 135 lb women's division isn't that elite to begin with. Basically, 135 lb women would be moving up a weight class, for one fight, just to fight a much bigger, much better fighter.

Instead of adding minor league divisions, let's get rid of them. Get rid of men's 125, no athletic man is a natural 125er, regardless of his stature, that is a child's weight.

Just eliminate wmma altogether. Problem solved

I thought there was irony in the headline, so I'm not sure if I missed it in the post.

WMMA was just good when it was about beauty like Gina smashing ugly not feminine women
I dont like watching some wanabe men, wana grow a pair kind of women fighting for 3 bucks

Looks like TS never heard of Ronda Rousey. You have women in the UFC because of her.

Stop with the "we have" and other terms of ownership, you entitled goof. You don't own the sport.

That is a barbaric idea and you are a racist

Ok,ok I see I took it too far. I was just trying out some new ideas I have.
I might have to adjust it a bit.

Kill some women?

Kill some women?
Pissed-off.gif

Looks like TS never heard of Ronda Rousey. You have women in the UFC because of her.

Stop with the "we have" and other terms of ownership, you entitled goof. You don't own the sport.

Its hilarious, as soon as the division catches up to her, she quits like a spoiled little brat, and takes her ball home. It was inevitable, seeing that she's a one trick pony.

Cyborgs division has never caught up to her, and ever fighter Shea faced hasnt cuaght up to her, because she's a well roudned fighter that's brutal, and has once in a lifetime type of fighting ability and explosiveness for a woman's MMA fighter.

Everyone's a can to the WMMA GOAT. Ronda was never the best WMMA fighter in the knowledgeable fans eyes. We all knew she was taking advantage of unathletic, and complete lack of arm bar defense girls, and with no semblance of explosiveness.

Soon as she fights someone as big as her, and just as strong and explosivene, she gets DUSTED. And the fighter that utterly tooled her isn't even that good lol.

In its actual format, I believe the UFC cant take any others weight division
Some guys have to fight only twice a year because cards and divisions are already packed
Another WMMA division will mean more wmma in the UFC cards, I dont want the UFC cards to have half WMMA bouts, its bs
Make a sandwich making organisation and put all the WMMA fighters in it, you'll be very welcome

Kill some women?

You are too tight right now Mr. Isa. Marinate your mind and allow your dendrites to flourish or else you'll never reach the Nexus Point imo

WMMA was just good when it was about beauty like Gina smashing ugly not feminine women
I dont like watching some wanabe men, wana grow a pair kind of women fighting for 3 bucks
I don't fully understand what this guy is saying, but I'm co-signing because I'm pretty sure I agree.

You are too tight right now Mr. Isa. Marinate your mind and allow your dendrites to flourish or else you'll never reach the Nexus Point imo
enhanced-buzz-8687-1372193444-2.jpg

I don't fully understand what this guy is saying, but I'm co-signing because I'm pretty sure I agree.

and even if you dont.. who cares?
We are all gonna die anyway

and even if you dont.. who cares?
We are all gonna die anyway
^That's sadly my affirmation when I have to get myself out of bed to get ready for work. Somehow it frees my mind just enough to get me to move.

Back