To the "Pride never die" babbling retards, and the Rizin=Pride morons

Choco

I can quit any day..
@purple
Reaction score
Rizin is a mockery of Pride, a creature of the yakuza's stooge that wrecked Pride.

"Pride never die" is an slogan coined at the end of Pride's run by the aforementioned yakuza's stooge to deflect responsability for wrecking it. "Pride is dead as a dodo because we kill it, as we kill the guy responsible for turning it aroud, and making it great and profitable", would've more accurate, but less welcomed, I guess.

So please, cretins, go back to Worldwide MMA to keep discussing how Gabi Garcia vs. Destanie Yarbrough is so cool and the modern incarnation of Wandy vs Rampage II or Shogun vs Arona.

Well, I said it. Now time for some Chilout music to ease the soul.

Last edited:
A big part of MMA died with Pride :(

Seriously, best live show ever.

Pride was better. Deal with it, douche.

Nah Rizin is cool.

Shut up, Rizin is fun. No it's not PRIDE top fighters wise but it's a fun nostalgic show that has the chance to grow

No one wants to hear your holier than thou lame bullshit. Turn off the computer and go outside

Rizin is nice. It's not top of the class mma but it is legends, prospects, fun fighters like Cruickshank, cute Asian girls and PRIDE rules. And they stream cards now free so no complaints from me.

Some people just love watching fights where half the card is Japanese randoms, the fans sit statue silent, the interviews are in a language they can't understand, and the fight is in a ring instead of a cage, a format agreed upon by almost everyone is less safe. They just can't get enough of standups, resets in the middle and random tiny dudes slapping and pushing fighters who get too close.

It's the MMA version of hipsters who only speak English but listen to metal in German or Finnish exclusively.

i WISH rizin was the new PRIDE. MMA is a lot more interesting in the ring than it is in the octagon/cage.

Rizin is a mockery of Pride, a creature of the yakuza's stooge that wrecked Pride.

"Pride never die" is an slogan coined at the end of Pride's run by the aforementioned yakuza's stooge to deflect responsability for wrecking it. "Pride is dead as a dodo because we kill it, as we kill the guy responsible for turning it aroud, and making it great and profitable", would've more accurate, but less welcomed, I guess.

So please, cretins, go back to Worldwide MMA to keep discussing how Gabi Garcia vs. Destanie Yarbrough is so cool and the modern incarnation of Wandy vs Rampage II or Shogun vs Arona.

Well, I said it. Now time for some Chilout music to ease the soul.

Redhawks troll account?

Some of you guys really don't know what your talking about you are just trying to sound cool and shit.

Welcome to MMA noobs.

UFC fanboys are pretty retarded too..

hurr durrr it's UFC vs the world. hurr durr I live vicariously through Danner White hurr durr.

It's funny how people enjoying themselves makes your panties twist in a bunch.

Sounds like certain people need coffee in the morning, otherwise they wake up whining like a 90 year old when they run out of prune juice.

Back