Would UFC expand more under a Trump presidency?

Fiestar

Sean McCorkle
@purple
Reaction score
Given that Dana is pal with Trump, surely a Trump presidency would benefit the UFC. What is Hillary's position on MMA? As an undecided, MMA is a big concern to me and I need more info. Let's stick to the issue of MMA as other issues would be off-topic. Would Hillary be bad for UFC?

Last edited:
I love MMA but I probably wouldn't base my vote on it

castle_confused.gif

I don't know if it would make any difference. the sport is legal and I think if trump loses, he can actually show up more times in UFC events and grow the sports' popularity as a TV personality more than as a president who would usually avoid that kind of event.

No because there is no where else to expand. It's in every major state and we have events most weekends. What's he going to do?

Trump would make sure ufc fighters keep getting paid peanuts.

He can't even make his own businesses great.

ahh the old "he filed bankruptcies" meme

98% of his businessess are profitable. 2% weren't, which he filed bankruptcies for and exposed the system to avoid all debts he would have had to pay.

Wait, is this a troll thread or do people actually think the US president has bearing on state laws regulating MMA?
I mean it is 2016, 2 of the 3 most serious candidates for president this year seem (or seemed) to have no idea what the President of the US actually does, so I guess I can't expect random Sherdog posters to know either.

But what about his foot that was so bad he had to dodge the draft? Right after he played 2 sports in college. The foot that is now fine at 70 years old and he can't even remember what foot.

the vietnam war was a fucking joke. lots of people dodged that shit.

the vietnam war was a fucking joke. lots of people dodged that shit.
True, my Dad got a BS 4F for "flat feet" to get out of Vietnam. Most people who had the means did the same thing.
The difference is that my Dad never mocked John McCain for getting captured on national TV.

Back