How well will Lina Länsberg do in the UFC and who should she fight next?

conorbless1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think she'll be in the top 10 for sure, she's got better credentials and résumé than most of the BWs in the UFC. Cat Zingano and Bethe Correia (after all, if Lina can't beat Cyborg maybe she could beat the woman who beat the woman who beat Cyborg) would be nice fights to see where she fits.

Valentina Schevchenko vs cyborg would be good at 140

I didn't see much from Lina in this fight to tell how well she would do against other fighters. I think fighting Bethe Correia is actually a great match up as Bethe is just good enough to hang around the UFC, but not good enough to beat anyone relevant.

I didn't see much from Lina in this fight to tell how well she would do against other fighters. I think fighting Bethe Correia is actually a great match up as Bethe is just good enough to hang around the UFC, but not good enough to beat anyone relevant.

Bethe has been doing pretty well for herself if you consider that 4 years ago the woman was working as an accountant.

Bethe has been doing pretty well for herself if you consider that 4 years ago the woman was working as an accountant.
don't get me wrong, I love bethe and appreciate all she's done in the UFC. I was impressed with her performance against Pennington. I just feel the match up works here.

Until she beats a top 15 fighter I won't think much of her.

I like her personality but I thought that was a poor performance.

Cruz was bang on with his commentary in that she didn't attempt an underhook to control the inside space and when she locked her legs to actually prevent herself from getting up

The most positive thing about this performance was that she made it to the second round

Back