Rizin > ufc

Changeisinevitable

Deoxyribose
@Orange
Reaction score
Just going to throw it out there and say that i prefer rizin over ufc. Love the whole production and everything. #prideneverdies

I like the production way better in most of Japans stuff than UFC, rizin is not exception...

But comparing fighters and talent pools is laughable... Rizin can be a nostalgia sideshow at best for now. Dont even compare it to Bellator as far as fighters go, letalone UFC...

I guess if you're nostalgic and want to see very weathered and worn out aged versions of your favourite fighters still compete

For me I prefer to rewatch them fight in their prime on Youtube

I agree...ufc became so boring.....same thing all the time......RIZIN is the shit..........JMMA was always the greatest......

It would be great if UFC throw down some tournaments. 1 day or 2 day tournies. Even open weight once every 2-3 years. Open weight could determine p4p number 1 for example..
it would still be great quality but ppv would go through the roof

It would be great if UFC throw down some tournaments. 1 day or 2 day tournies. Even open weight once every 2-3 years. Open weight could determine p4p number 1 for example..
it would still be great quality but ppv would go through the roof

I dont think its up to the UFC here. Its the SAC and more than one fight is a no no. Health reasons.

I was waiting for this thread.

btw, I agree.

Nostalgia PRIDE FTMFW.

The Japanese definitely know how to put on a show, loving every bit of Rizin, but UFC is where the real talent is.

Thiago Santos vs Eric Spicely for example.

Fujita vs Baruto or any similar 45yr old vs fat sumo guy in a UFC cage and this guy and everyone agreeing with him goes off on how pathetic, embarrassing the UFC is.

If last nights card happened in a ring in japan and this card in a cage in US..
Every predictable turd like the TS calls Cyborg card the greatest thing ever.

Back