Big Foot PLEASE retire

DannyNL

The King is BACK, baby!
Banned
Reaction score
So sad seeing him take yet another brutal KO.

It's so sad to see how badly he's deteriorated physically. He looked like he was underwater. I know he was never Roy Jones Jr with his speed, but the way he was lumbering around like a mummy. Totally irresponsible to have him fight again.

I agree. He needs to have the talk with Joe Rogan.

I honestly thing that was his best showing in his recent five loses. I agree though, he should hang up the gloves.

Yeah Roy Nelson looked like he was prime Fedor in there.

Putting him against Roy was just mean

I honestly thing that was his best showing in his recent five loses. I agree though, he should hang up the gloves.
Agreed. I was surprised he made it out of the 1st round and when it happened I thought the fight was going to a decision.

Under water and lumbering is just about right.
Love him but it may be time to hang em up.

Why don't you go to his gym and tell him that?

I don't think he should retire if he doesn't want to. Despite his head trauma. Besides he didn't look as bad as his last few fights. He looked okay in there. He can still beat other guys. Remember when Andre Arlovski kept getting slept. And everyone said he should retire. Then he went on a good run in the UFC.

Now regarding the head trauma we are in an age now where the technology to repair the brain is almost public. It already exists "behind the scenes". By the time Bigfoot is old, medicine would have advanced he'll be okay IMO. Besides the damage has already been done... Look at Overeem he has been slept more times, and is still a contender. It is a little different for the heavyweights.

Now if Bigfoot looked like complete dog shit, I too would have said retire. But he performed well in the first round. Roy Nelson sleeps most the guys he faces, so no shame in losing to him that way. And Bigfoot didn't even go completely out. So he showed he still has somewhat of a chin. This may not be a popular opinion, I know you guys care about his health. But what about his family? How else can he make that kind of money? If he can find something great. But if fighting is what he loves and what provides for him, then who am I to tell him what to do. His brain, his life...

Back