Michael Johnson bringing racism on the table ?

Hazuki Ryo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Regarding Roy Nelson kicking Big Jon's butt.. Do you think the reaction would have been different had it been him kicking the ref ?

Luke-Thomas.jpg

Roy Nelson cared about his opponent.
Michael Johnson mocked his opponent.

I'm cool with both tho

Still, he's right. There's such an undertone of racial bias for MMA fans, its not even funny.

There's so much more a white fighter can get away with that a black fightr can't. And I'm not black.

When the fuck did PC pussy's start watching/caring about MMA? I wish they would just fuck off back to sipping Chai latte's or what ever the fuck they do.

Pretty sure that he didnt say anything at all about race in that tweet. You brought race into it.

MJ vs Nelson is the natural way to settle this.

MJ looking for that Starship Troopers money.

Depends on which white fighter, and which black fighter.

Cliffs-
Depends on the fighter

Still, he's right. There's such an undertone of racial bias for MMA fans, its not even funny.

There's so much more a white fighter can get away with that a black fightr can't. And I'm not black.

No one mentioned race but you. MJ is clearly referring to Roy's obesity. Americans love getting fat off Mcdonalds just like Roy.

I think it would have been a different reaction on here if it was MJ - but I don't think it's because of racism.

He is probably right.

But think of it this way, how would people react if he called Dustin a Nigel Thornberry vs Dustin calling him a Nigella Lawson?

My point is:
UmWrStg.png

Pretty sure that he didnt say anything at all about race in that tweet. You brought race into it.

100% this
People that immediately run to use the race cards are low-lifes

Jason High got cut for pushing a ref.

Roy Nelson has a lot of fans because he's a big fat fuck with a head like an anvil, and a bunch of highlight reel KOs.
If that was some other unremarkable caucasian that pulled that shit.. He'd be unemployed. Same thing with Werdum kicking Edmund last week. If that was ...idk.. Chase Sherman or somebody else with no recognition , and the trainer that got kicked wasn't a shitsack.. If he'd have kicked Henry Hooft or Duke Roofus.. he'd have got the axe.

To a certain degree, you're right.

Back