Cyborg postfight: "Let's make the fight (with Ronda) for all the fans"

FedorRoks

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...-ronda-rousey-following-latest-ufc-win-092516

Interview with Cyborg after the Lansberg fight. Cyborg calls out Ronda again.

"I want Ronda to come back," Justino told FOX Sports after her latest win. "I think she should show people even when you lose, it's not the end of the world. You cannot give up."

"Come back for your fans and let's make the fight for all the fans, for women's MMA. I think everybody wants this fight and it would be amazing."

tumblr_inline_nkh1xqGbXp1rr8n4h.gif

Last edited:
Lose 6.5 more pounds then.

It's about time the UFC puts the idea of Cyborg fighting in the UFC to bed now, if she's going to fight all these flyweights at 140lbs because she's too lazy to make the weight it's already becoming boring.

It's about time the UFC puts the idea of Cyborg fighting in the UFC to bed now, if she's going to fight all these flyweights at 140lbs because she's too lazy to make the weight it's already becoming boring.

In case you hadn't noticed, the UFC seems to want to hitch its wagons to Cyborg at the moment.

Not sure Ronda will be able to continue the avoidance. We'll see.

It won't be if they actually give her a top BW.

In case you hadn't noticed, the UFC seems to want to hitch its wagons to Cyborg at the moment.

Not sure Ronda will be able to continue the avoidance. We'll see.
Let's be honest Ronda can do whatever she wants, they have a huge piece of artwork of her in the Zuffa HQ. Some former steroid abuser who refuses to make the weight really has no leverage in this situation.

Do people actually care about that fight?
Let's make Nunes vs Rousey instead

Let's be honest Ronda can do whatever she wants, they have a huge piece of artwork of her in the Zuffa HQ. Some former steroid abuser who refuses to make the weight really has no leverage in this situation.

I'm not sure the UFC agrees. They seem to be setting foot on the Cyborg Hype Train at the moment.

Cyborg is a phenom. Since Ronda lost to Holm, there's no one like her in the sport. With the win streak and the notoriety.

Time moves on, and money has to be made. If Ronda can't cut it when she comes back, or if she's one foot out the door, I would not be surprised if the UFC moves on from her and goes towards Cyborg more.

Do people actually care about that fight?

Hell yeah! I respect the belt, but this is still THE fight many have wanted to see in WMMA for years.

It was never going to happen, in my mind, with Ronda unbeaten. She was too much of a cash cow for the UFC and the fight made no sense for them to make.

Now things have changed, methinks.

Ronda is all about ducking and excuses. She'll continue to be yellow.

I'm not sure the UFC agrees. They seem to be setting foot on the Cyborg Hype Train at the moment.

Cyborg is a phenom. Since Ronda lost to Holm, there's no one like her in the sport. With the win streak and the notoriety.

Time moves on, and money has to be made. If Ronda can't cut it when she comes back, or if she's one foot out the door, I would not be surprised if the UFC moves on from her and goes towards Cyborg more.
The UFC will always be PPV > free TV, at least for the foreseeable future. Rousey is a proven superstar, Cyborg just headlined a fight night on fs1, LOL.

The UFC will always be PPV > free TV, at least for the foreseeable future. Rousey is a proven superstar, Cyborg just headlined a fight night on fs1, LOL.

Build up. Build up.

She's fighting, someone isn't.

And the person who fought tonight pretty much called Ronda a quitter after the fight.

Don't kid yourself, Cyborg has a lot of notoriety. She's a star in the sport.

Build up. Build up.

And the person who fought tonight pretty much called Ronda a quitter after the fight.

She's a star in the sport, Rousey is a superstar, period. No way to spin it, the UFC are just using her to sell some tickets in Brazil without taking a big card there.

Build up. Build up.

Not to mention the new owners represent Rousey herself, why would they listen to some former steroid abuser who doesn't have half the marketability over Rousey who is their client and a proven superstar? Don't be dumb.

Back