FACT : Big Foot Silva was under the influence of prohibited drugs.

DevilsAvocado

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Not a fact, obviously, an assumption.
Let's address the elephant in the room. If you've watched Big Foot's recent fights, it's obvious he can't take a clean shot without getting severely rocked/knocked out.
Question is : what sort of drug can improve somebody's chin in such a way ? I know that TRT and most PEDs dont improve your chin, they improve performance and physical recovery... but chin ?
Was bigfoot under the influence of cocaine? It is the only drug, to my knowledge, that can improve a man's chin. But I don't know much about drugs. You geniuses out there help me figure it out.

Lets not forget he's a heavyweight and pretty much gets hit by a fucking truck everytime he gets clipped.

Im sure coke will not improve the ability to take a punch.

Lets not forget he's a heavyweight and pretty much gets hit by a fucking truck everytime he gets hit.

Don't be so hasty to bring logic or reason into this. Take the TS lead and just wildly speculate from the hip.

I say it was a Drew Fickett special, and he was drunk off his ass.

Testosterone directly increases neck and trapezius muscularity. Which reduces the whiplash effect that occurs when taking a punch.

The expression of androgen receptors in human neck and limb muscles

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10664066

The cocentration of androgen receptors was the highest in the traps of powerlifters using anabolic steroids. According to the study the androgen receptors content differs greatly between the human neck/traps and the limb muscles.

Who told you that coke improves your chin and why did you believe them?

Big weed smoker, he's not KO, he's just super high

Can't remember if it was cocain or heroin, but one of these two definitely improve your chin.

You're speculating he used cocaine the night of the fight to improve his chin? Are you fucking retarded or trolling us?

Im sure coke will not improve the ability to take a punch.
Drugs like coke/meth/pcp will actually improve your ability to take a punch without being knocked out. I'm not going to sit here and tell you I know the exact science behind it, but things like blood flow and nerve damage get changed when you are on that shit. I'm not talking about Bigfoot being on any of that, just saying that overall, those hardcore drugs definitely effect how much damage you can take as opposed to being sober.

I was surprised at his ability to take a shot throughout the fightBeing that the fight was in Brazil I wouldn't be surprised if he was on testosterone at the same time I could care less Bigfoot is really the only guy who needs it legitimately

Bigfoot always had a glass jaw Mike Kyle almost zulu'd him years ago

Very true I took a clean head kick on opiates one time and I looked at the guy I like did you just head kick me
Drugs like coke/meth/pcp will actually improve your ability to take a punch without being knocked out. I'm not going to sit here and tell you I know the exact science behind it, but things like blood flow and nerve damage get changed when you are on that shit. I'm not talking about Bigfoot being on any of that, just saying that overall, those hardcore drugs definitely effect how much damage you can take as opposed to being sober.

Not a fact, obviously, an assumption.
Let's address the elephant in the room. If you've watched Big Foot's recent fights, it's obvious he can't take a clean shot without getting severely rocked/knocked out.
Question is : what sort of drug can improve somebody's chin in such a way ? I know that TRT and most PEDs dont improve your chin, they improve performance and physical recovery... but chin ?
Was bigfoot under the influence of cocaine? It is the only drug, to my knowledge, that can improve a man's chin. But I don't know much about drugs. You geniuses out there help me figure it out.

Obviously fighter bashing. fuck this thread.

Very true I took a clean head kick on opiates one time and I looked at the guy I like did you just head kick me
Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not. Tough to tell on the interwebs.

The only fight where Bigfoot displayed a good chin was against Hunt.

Back