stay away from nitrogensports

n3wb13

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
they scored the cyborg fight as OVER 1.5 rds, when buffer gave out the official time as UNDER

anyways, everyone is getting robbed blindly, so if you like to bet, find a more trustworthy site.

They gave me like 3 bs responses about how 2:29 meant that was the official time, and they linked an article written by the ufc's pet writer thomas gerbasi..

anyway, just a word of warning to place your action elsewhere..

yea that is horse shit. 2:29 means that it lasted exactly 1 second before the half round time. I would continue to fight this if I were you. Only problem is that it's probably an offshore gambling site, and it's probably technically illegal for you to be betting on it, so it's not like you'll be able to hire a lawyer and fight it.

I've never seen bets that had portions of rounds instead of full rounds. Interesting. Try to find a more reputable site that paid out a similar bet, and show those Bratva thugs that they need to pay you!

they scored the cyborg fight as OVER 1.5 rds, when buffer gave out the official time as UNDER

anyways, everyone is getting robbed blindly, so if you like to bet, find a more trustworthy site.

They gave me like 3 bs responses about how 2:29 meant that was the official time, and they linked an article written by the ufc's pet writer thomas gerbasi..

anyway, just a word of warning to place your action elsewhere..
Aslo, If I were you, I'd get a video of Buffer announcing the result. He will say something along the lines of "2 minutes and 29 seconds in to the 2nd round" Hopefully that would help your case. If you keep pressuring them, they should give in, since it seems like you are in the right. How much did you bet anyways? Picking Cyborg to win inside a round and a half would be something like $100 to win $15, so at the very least they should give you your money back, even if they don't give you the tiny amount of winnings.

Back