Dominick Cruz > Rogaine

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Rogan either doesn't know or doesn't bother, when it comes to technical mma commentary.

Domenick should replace JR ASAP. Rogaine, the comedy store, is your ufc relief.

True but I don't mind Rogan,he knows a lot of stuff.

Anik>>>Goldberg,and that's saying something.
Goldberg is a complete fraud.

Rogan knows plenty. By bitching about him and not Goldberg you come across as if YOU know nothing

Rogan knows plenty. By bitching about him and not Goldberg you come across as if YOU know nothing
Lmao... I laughed hard at this for some reason.

Does anyone think JR and Cruz could work? I don't want to take food off of Goldie's plate, but besides (unintentional) comedic relief, he doesn't bring much to the table.

Lmao... I laughed hard at this for some reason.

Does anyone think JR and Cruz could work? I don't want to take food off of Goldie's plate, but besides (unintentional) comedic relief, he doesn't bring much to the table.

How dare you!! Mike Goldberg is excellent at reminding us about the worthiness of certain motorcycles :D

What would Rogan know about an MMA fight?

Cruz so far is a more technical Rogan without the painfully obvious bias each fight.

Dominick Cruz Michael Jordan esque in his play by play skills Joe
hqdefault.jpg

Been watching over 10 years and I've waited for goldy and rogan to get the boot every second of the way. They're lucky they got their job when it was a fringe sport.

True but I don't mind Rogan,he knows a lot of stuff.

Anik>>>Goldberg,and that's saying something.
Goldberg is a complete fraud.
Goldberg is fun at least

also a finish just doesn't feel the same without him shouting "IT IS ALL OVER!"

I like Rogan but of course Cruz is better.
Cruz is inteligent and is in fact a fighter.

Dominick Cruz is the best commentator ever IMO

Cruz is very well spoked and can call action great from technical aspect. The thing is, he is not a hype man like Rogan and I think Cruz would work better with Goldberg than Anik.

Back