PVZ better hope she doesn't bump into Ronda anytime soon

Ronda is preparing for one of the biggest comebacks in the history of the sport Al.

You drive a Prius.

That was a back door jab by Paige. I don't hate it. Al has a lot on his table, the UFC doesn't want it to be food. So he might wanna play nice.

Lol that'll piss of the rounda white knights. The smaller fighter needs to move up, atm, rounda isnt imoprtant enough for that. Fact is, she couldn't get enough of the spotlight when she was on top and belittling her fellow women. Then she loses and refuses interviews where she doesn't have total control of questions being asked. Basically under a fucking rock for a year. Meanwhile multiple other girls (she claimed can't handle the pressure she has) have come back after devastating losses. Really graceful on her part, true champion spirit.

Rounda heard goat and got hungry for indian food

Lol that'll piss of the rounda white knights. The smaller fighter needs to move up, atm, rounda isnt imoprtant enough for that. Fact is, she couldn't get enough of the spotlight when she was on top and belittling her fellow women. Then she loses and refuses interviews where she doesn't have total control of questions being asked. Basically under a fucking rock for a year. Meanwhile multiple other girls (she claimed can't handle the pressure she has) have come back after devastating losses. Really graceful on her part, true champion spirit.

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/features/ronda-rousey-says-shell-disappear-after-ufc-193-20151111

"I'm definitely going to let some people miss me, for sure," UFC champ says of her plans after fighting Holly Holm"

Have a good read, buddeh.

Sincerely yours, a Ronda White Knight.

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/features/ronda-rousey-says-shell-disappear-after-ufc-193-20151111

"I'm definitely going to let some people miss me, for sure," UFC champ says of her plans after fighting Holly Holm"

Have a good read, buddeh.

Sincerely yours, a Ronda White Knight.
Haha stopped reading after she said she'd be back by ufc 200 after doing a couple movies. Clearly did this interview in all her arrogance during her reign expecting an easy win vs holly, the "fake ass preachers daughter"
By the way glad to see you didn't make good on losing your bet. I can see why you like rounda.

Ronda is preparing for one of the biggest comebacks in the history of the sport Al.

You drive a Prius.
Comebacks usually aren't that big because top fighters usually don't disappear for a year after a loss.

Ronda is still the goat

eatqfr3.gif

Back