Are You Now a Cyborg Fan?

Are you now a Cyborg fan?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What do you think of her conduct in and out of the cage?

I appreciate her win streak, but to be honest, I can't be a fan because I don't like watching any of her fights

She has a great personality and takes her work seriously. All they need now is a 145 division, i dont think ronda stands a chance against cyborg after seeing that holly fight and im willing to bet it will never happen anyways. Holm vs cyborg is going to be interesting for sure at 140 or 145, and i think its whats next for cyborg. There was already an interview with holm a couple months back saying she would love to fight cyborg.

NO.

That is all.

Still not a fan of wmma.

Its my smoke a joint time. Sadly tonight the card ended early 4 me. So decided to pack a godfather instead

A drug cheat who doesn't have the guts to fight at 135 because she'd have to lose her massive roid size advantage.

i always find it funny when people shit talk her because they don't find her to be aesthetically pleasing. as if we're supposed to be jerking off while watching fights.

I'm not sure how her latest performance would win her any new fans. Think if you're on board, you were already on board well before.

i always find it funny when people shit talk her because they don't find her to be aesthetically pleasing. as if we're supposed to be jerking off while watching fights.
We're not?

of coarse

You can't deny that she takes out anyone who is wading in the kiddy pool. It's the same argument about Khabib deserving a title shot though.

We need to see her against some of the top contenders at 135... & still that's skewed if she can't even make that weight... but at least we will see her fight someone who is at the top of the food chain.

Who will step up?

She could've finished tonight's fight in a minute or less, but she extended it out and put on a show for the fans. Was almost like a cat playing with its prey before it finally makes the kill and puts it out of its misery.

She's so fuckin nasty. There's just no way. Her voice.....her body.......her fuckin FACE. Good god! She's literally the monster that chases me in every nightmare I've ever had. UFC should only broadcast her fights on radio. No one needs to see that.
You don't mean literally

I always do. When ever Teh Sex fights. I am pulling for queen and country.

What, you don't?

Well this is... awkward.

Back