Can Francisco Trinaldo Get a Top 10 Guy Now

Project 86

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
dude has won 7 in a row and he aint getting any younger at 38

I think so just needs to beat a top 5 guy.

Very good fighter, very strong for the division and handled Felder without any problems.... Give him Dunham or Iaquinta.

I'm guessing top 15, but not top 10 next. That division's deeper than the Marianas Trench.

Ive been a fan of his since his ross pearson fight, superb movement and power. I do think its time for a top 10 opponent, but at the same time he does have some holes in his game that i see the top 10 exploiting. For example, when observing his movement, he does have that in and out technique but the way hes constantly moving on his feet, it seems like you could easily knock him down if you hit him at the right time, like balance and stuff. It doesnt look like he has the best balance on his feet and he doesnt have the best defense either. His offense and movement is great though, keeps opponents guessing and he seemed to be very comfortabke on the ground as well as shown against felder. Also, his post fight speech was really great, respect to the man, he seems like a really humble guy.

Back