Gabi Garcia: Cris Cyborg hits as hard as a man

Gabi Garcia: Cris Cyborg hits as hard as a man

Is it really true?
She probably hits harder than I do.

I also don't do any weight training, have no background in MMA, and am weak for man.

I'm sure you already know where this thread is going to end up man. So you can stop making them now. Also a source for this info would have been nice.

And just in case you forgot:
upload_2016-9-25_0-21-11.png

Lol , have you seen those hands

Speaking of Gabi Garcia... Is anyone else watching Rizin right now?

if she did hit as hard as a man, lani wouldn't have survived the first round, so no she doesn't hit as hard as a man.

if she did hit as hard as a man, lani wouldn't have survived the first round, so no she doesn't hit as hard as a man.
stupid argument.. look up domestic abuse vids on youtube and you can see women taking punches from men and surviving easily

Well shes had male hormones in her veins Gabi lol

Man i will knock em both to bolivian same time. And then whatever happens happens.

Jk. Maybe not. Idk

She probably hits harder than I do.

I also don't do any weight training, have no background in MMA, and am weak for man.
"I´ll just roll up in a ball while you kick me in the back, yeah, honestly, I probably won´t fight back.... I´m just a regular everyday normal guy"
jon.jpg

"I´ll just roll up in a ball while you kick me in the back, yeah, honestly, I probably won´t fight back.... I´m just a regular everyday normal guy"
View attachment 146329
Kind of the point. Saying somebody "hits as hard as a man" means nothing when the man being used as the measure isn't defined.

Kind of the point. Saying somebody "hits as hard as a man" means nothing when the man being used as the measure isn't defined.
I know. But she does knock guys out in training, this is true. That says a lot, specially coming from that chuteboxe legendary camp of brawlers.

Gabi's standup has all the technical prowess of Giant Silva.

I think an athletic man (not the average beer belly never hit the gym live in his parent basement just bleed Jo) would hit harder than cyborg... A real athletic man would have put that woman to sleep with just one punch...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back